• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Carter

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
THe rumor is he is requesting a trade. I am sure he will deny it now, and mention how he wants to be a part of the rebuilding process, but it is out there now. What a loser...

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I regret him being gone, but I can see how and why he would be upset at being traded to CBJ. I mean he signed a long term deal and what could end up being under what he could be worth, with an NTC and the understanding he would not be traded which he then was. I understand that the NTC had not kicked in yet, but it is still seems pretty messed up that the promise of playing for a perennial contender was used to get a quality long term contract/cap hit and then he got shipped off to a bottom of the barrel team. I guess this is just another reason that the NHLPA wants to look at and limit the term of contracts so that this sort of thing does not happen in the future.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how this guy can bitch about it after playing, what, 7 games? If you dont have an NTC kicked in, you can be traded. Welcome to hockey, it is a business. Enjoy your stay in Columbus. I certainly hope nobody wants any part of this blonde vagina.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a feeling if he ends up being dealt it may be to the Penguins

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's dealt I doubt the Pens would have the cap to actually make a move on him if they ever expect Crosby to be back, plus Neal is due for a big raise after his season so far. I could see him going to a team like the AVs Blues or Flames maybe even the Leafs(I'm still amazed he didn't end up there this off season), no idea what he would get the BJs though.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel bad for the guy, but he's not being very professional about this.. i'd be pissed too if i set myself up to be in philly for my whole career only to be traded out.. but you gotta use that as motivation and get better.. if you dont like it a season or two down the road, ask for a trade, but <20 games into the season when you've played 7ish, thats just weak on his part

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter is really just being a brat. I am really amazed.

What could be worse than being in Columbus for him...hmmmm....Winnipeg?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a feeling if he ends up being dealt it may be to the Penguins

:puke:

Good time to LOL at their winger depth though

LOL

If he's dealt I doubt the Pens would have the cap to actually make a move on him if they ever expect Crosby to be back, plus Neal is due for a big raise after his season so far. I could see him going to a team like the AVs Blues or Flames maybe even the Leafs(I'm still amazed he didn't end up there this off season), no idea what he would get the BJs though.

I am sure Staal would be moved, but I dont know what else. He would be great there, unfortunatley.

Maybe to the Kings? That'd be something

i feel bad for the guy, but he's not being very professional about this.. i'd be pissed too if i set myself up to be in philly for my whole career only to be traded out.. but you gotta use that as motivation and get better.. if you dont like it a season or two down the road, ask for a trade, but <20 games into the season when you've played 7ish, thats just weak on his part

The man knew the risks, he didnt have an NTC yet. Dont take a paycut and expect that makes you untradeable.

Carter is really just being a brat. I am really amazed.

What could be worse than being in Columbus for him...hmmmm....Winnipeg?

I would not mind the Jets, at least you could play for a great crowd.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter to the Kings would be hilarious. Just imagine Carter, Richards, and Stevens together again.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, with the way that Carter has already behaved (when traded from the Flyers) and this rumor...whoever takes him on is taking a big risk.

As for the Jets...their fans deserve better....players with passion to match theirs

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
86440267.uFX11xew.piss.gif
images

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. I love that avatar. Fucking awesome.

The problem is, with the way that Carter has already behaved (when traded from the Flyers) and this rumor...whoever takes him on is taking a big risk.

As for the Jets...their fans deserve better....players with passion to match theirs

You guys plan on putting up avatars or what?? lol

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From blonde vagina's to pissing on carts....this shit takes the cake...haha! I feel slightly bad for the dude but all he had to do was show up in the playoffs and none of this would have happened. Actually now I'm mad fuck him and his blonde vagina!!!!

I was at the Wpg game and that was a playoff crowd whoever says Atlanta deserved their team over those guys is fucking nuts. Lots of Flyer fans up there too....great time!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! Glad you got to see a live game again Triple F.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ha carter scored last night, minimal celebration. what a little baby, maybe he should get a real job if getting paid 5.5 million isn't enough to keep him happy.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scored twice too

Bastard is FINALLY paying off for me in one of my leagues. I had to endure 5 less than stellar games from him, then a month-long injury, 3 games to get back on his feet and now suddenly his first 3 goals of the season in his last 2 games.