• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JAYS v RED SOX

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Jays are back to .500 and in danger of slipping down a slope we all deep down feel is coming at some point. Prove us wrong! So let's go out and remind John Farrell why he should regret not being our manager anymore (not that he didn't promptly win a World Series the first chance he got with another team):

Matchups:

1. Current Cy Young worthy Buehrle v. Peavy
2. Morrow v. Buchholz
3. Lester v. Dickey

Predictions:

1. With the way Buehrle has pitched, I won't pick against him until he loses: TOR WIN
2. BOS wins something like 12-10
3. BOS wins

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for Buehrle to lay an egg. I hope I'm wrong and he becomes our version of Tom Glavine, but soft tossers eventually get lit up. His placement has been phenomenal this year though, so I'm hoping he can keep his mode going.

Morrow needs to shit or get off the pot. Getting tired of the flake BS.

Dickey has been all over the place this year. We have to start getting good starts out of him.....6 innings, less walks etc. if this team is gonna keep up. Seems like a stretch at this point.

Gibbons is Gibbons. He's either incredibly stubborn, or he really is clueless 50% of the time and just does shit on a whim.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very nice win today! :clap: Even if it was the lowly Sox.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Stroman is legit. We've got a stud in the making right there. He has nasty stuff.