• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jaylen wright vs kimani vidal

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Future value and potential for 2024 - what's your take ?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent wise I lean Wright but situation wise I like Vidal chances to get opportunities sooner. I don't feel either is a top tier back.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Future value and potential for 2024 - what's your take ?
seriously though-

Wright was more highly touted, but he is, by and large, nothing but a track star. I watch him, I see Ronnie Jones. Not to mention he's buried behind Mostert and Achane- who are also track stars. I don't see much potential for 2024. future is a 50/50 shot as to who does what between he and Achane once Mostert is gone.

Vidal had literally nothing that was all that impressive on film..like NOTHING. measurables are average at best for the position, and he's also buried behind Dobbins and Gus. Now..both those dudes have lengthy injury history, so IF he can beat Spiller out for a job- and that's no guarantee- but IF, than, IMHO, he's got a better chance at meaningful carries than Wright this year. But to be brutally honest, unless he's this year's 'diamond in the rough' at RB, I fully expect him to be out of the league before signing a second deal.

I'd certainly put more chips on the Wright bet, but honestly I wouldn't be in a hurry to bet on either of these guys

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though-

Wright was more highly touted, but he is, by and large, nothing but a track star. I watch him, I see Ronnie Jones. Not to mention he's buried behind Mostert and Achane- who are also track stars. I don't see much potential for 2024. future is a 50/50 shot as to who does what between he and Achane once Mostert is gone.

Vidal had literally nothing that was all that impressive on film..like NOTHING. measurables are average at best for the position, and he's also buried behind Dobbins and Gus. Now..both those dudes have lengthy injury history, so IF he can beat Spiller out for a job- and that's no guarantee- but IF, than, IMHO, he's got a better chance at meaningful carries than Wright this year. But to be brutally honest, unless he's this year's 'diamond in the rough' at RB, I fully expect him to be out of the league before signing a second deal.

I'd certainly put more chips on the Wright bet, but honestly I wouldn't be in a hurry to bet on either of these guys
Wright's athletic testing was way better than Ronnie Jones but I do think its fair to say he is more of a track guy at this point.

I've only seen 2 youtube channels high on Vidal and one of them was even higher on Wright. Personally I would have Wright quite a bit ahead of Vidal.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wright's athletic testing was way better than Ronnie Jones but I do think its fair to say he is more of a track guy at this point.

I've only seen 2 youtube channels high on Vidal and one of them was even higher on Wright. Personally I would have Wright quite a bit ahead of Vidal.
measurables for Wirght were certainly better yes. I'm just saying that's basically what I saw watching film of him, he reminds me of Ronnie Jones. A beautiful thing to watch in a straight line with minimal obstacles in his path. Not too damned impressive if anyone was really in his way.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
measurables for Wirght were certainly better yes. I'm just saying that's basically what I saw watching film of him, he reminds me of Ronnie Jones. A beautiful thing to watch in a straight line with minimal obstacles in his path. Not too damned impressive if anyone was really in his way.
Thats pretty much what I saw, too, but you can get a diamond in the rough from that path, too.

If he was great with tacklers in his way then he'd be hyped up like Bijan was. Gotta roll the dice on any RB in this years draft.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the feedback guys - and pretty much exactly what I got from tape and scout assessments. ..... anyone else wanna chime in ?

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compromise Shrug GIF

Both are on my radar outside of Brooks and Benson.
Looking to grab Wright in the back of the 2nd and Vidal as a early 3rd in dynasty

Wright: 9.81 RAS, 4.38 40-yd. 210 lb. Age: 21.3.
Vidal: 8.69 RAS. 4.47 40-yd. 213 lb. Age 22.8.

The case for Vidal is being on a run-heavy Chargers with his competition being JK Dobbins / Gus Edwards and a future of maybe being RB1.
But for me I will lean towards talent [Wright] over situation because situation can always change.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had a greyhound that had a huge top end speed, but could not turn at speed. We got an Aussie who was slower but could turn at speed. It was great to see the look on the Greyhound's face when that Aussie was running circles around her.