• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayden Daniels ~ ‘that’s our QB’

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are 4 weeks into the ’24 season with our rookie QB, Jayden Daniels

For me, everything regarding JD5 has far exceeded any expectations I had coming into this season.

He’s created so much buzz that I wanted a place to track his development and achievements as he continues his journey in the NFL

Please stay healthy and thrive!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude looks like a baller so far, very happy for the Redskins’ faithful.

Y’all been through enough.
Thanks you! Trying to keep the excitement in check but pretty much impossible to not gush about Jayden at this point

Extra bonus is what a humble but confident and poised young man he is.

That is something to celebrate, no matter how the team does this year.

To finally get rid of that asshat Danny Boy…

and then to land what looks like a franchise QB the very next year is truly borderline unfathomable to me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are 4 weeks into the ’24 season with our rookie QB, Jayden Daniels

For me, everything regarding JD5 has far exceeded any expectations I had coming into this season.

He’s created so much buzz that I wanted a place to track his development and achievements as he continues his journey in the NFL

Please stay healthy and thrive!

Trying my best to stay medium. Lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels is pretty much tracking along the same lines as Griffin did in year one. The golden child. I hope his year continues, has been more than I would have expected from any of the rookie QBs. I hope his path/career continues to grow and is not like Griffins.

He has brought a lot of hope to fans. I hope everyone remembers he is not doing this by himself. New owner, new GM, new HC and coaching staff. OLine is playing well, RBs have played well. Now if the defense can improve like they did last week. :D

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope everyone remembers he is not doing this by himself. New owner, new GM, new HC and coaching staff. OLine is playing well, RBs have played well. Now if the defense can improve like they did last week. :D
Absolutely. Winning football has always been about TEAM but boy what a difference a playmaker behind center can make

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels is pretty much tracking along the same lines as Griffin did in year one. The golden child. I hope his year continues, has been more than I would have expected from any of the rookie QBs. I hope his path/career continues to grow and is not like Griffins.

He has brought a lot of hope to fans. I hope everyone remembers he is not doing this by himself. New owner, new GM, new HC and coaching staff. OLine is playing well, RBs have played well. Now if the defense can improve like they did last week. :D
I really don't see the comparison between RG and Jayden. Both Heisman, both #2 picks, both can run, but their game's are nothing alike imo. I could be wrong.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see the comparison between RG and Jayden. Both Heisman, both #2 picks, both can run, but their game's are nothing alike imo. I could be wrong.
the main comparison I see is the hype and the mobile component. I can see some comparison with initial stats too but the eye test shows the contextual difference pretty easily imo

more I watch, the more different they appear

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the main comparison I see is the hype and the mobile component. I can see some comparison with initial stats too but the eye test shows the contextual difference pretty easily imo

more I watch, the more different they appear
RG had a much bigger arm. Jayden is addicted to the film room, RG was addicted to the weight room. Personalities are completely different.

Jayden can read a defense and progress. Much quicker release. RG was probably a little faster.

So far it appears Jayden can function in a pro style offense.

I don't see Randall Cunningham either. Cunningham was a long strider and had that big windup release.

I'm really not sure who Jayden's comp is.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not sure who Jayden's comp is.
If he continues to develop and grow on this type of trajectory, HE will be the comp, LOL

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not talking about the way they play. I was talking about the hype .... 2nd round pick, Heisman winners.

Works fine if Daniels continues to be what we are seeing now or even better. It did not work so well for Robert after his first year, I hope people are excited about him.