• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Glazer hospitalized after routine procedure

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jay Glazer:

Crazy morning, lungs aspirated during routine procedure, now in hospital w double pneumonia. routine back procedure turned into a trip to the ER. Anesthesia led to vomiting, choking and pneumonia

I am incredibly humbled everyone by all your kind tweets, prayers and thoughts. Truly honored and can't thank you all enough. I feel blessed

Didn't have the best night and AM, struggled breathing throughout evening. But my plan is to get out in time to do ufc for fox this weekend

Continued thanks all for the outpouring of love. I remain hospitalized fighting double pneumonia after both lungs aspirated during procedure

You guys have never meant so much to me and in and out of treatments I have been reading each tweet thankful to GOD for a life like this

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Glazer:

Crazy morning, lungs aspirated during routine procedure, now in hospital w double pneumonia. routine back procedure turned into a trip to the ER. Anesthesia led to vomiting, choking and pneumonia

I am incredibly humbled everyone by all your kind tweets, prayers and thoughts. Truly honored and can't thank you all enough. I feel blessed

Didn't have the best night and AM, struggled breathing throughout evening. But my plan is to get out in time to do ufc for fox this weekend

Continued thanks all for the outpouring of love. I remain hospitalized fighting double pneumonia after both lungs aspirated during procedure

You guys have never meant so much to me and in and out of treatments I have been reading each tweet thankful to GOD for a life like this
Really! Wow! Get better Jay please.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Subway wasn't good for you!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
March 18th: Today is my first day out of the house since this crazy crap first happened last Tuesday. Soooo good to be upright

Today: Walked 5 blocks today, my best day yet. Damn I hate this