• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jaxon Smith-Njigba Story

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think we'll see him at all the rest of the season? I don't think so.

Anyone heard of more detailed info on him than what we get from the generic media?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think we'll see him at all the rest of the season? I don't think so.

Anyone heard of more detailed info on him than what we get from the generic media?
Haven't heard anything besides the official line. Hammys are notoriously hard to get back into playing shape once you keep tweaking it.

I hate to say it, but with the emergence of Marvin Harrison Jr. and others he isn't missed like I thought he would be.

Does he come back for scUM or a playoff run? I think so, but if he pulls a Bosa we are fine

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard anything besides the official line. Hammys are notoriously hard to get back into playing shape once you keep tweaking it.

I hate to say it, but with the emergence of Marvin Harrison Jr. and others he isn't missed like I thought he would be.

Does he come back for scUM or a playoff run? I think so, but if he pulls a Bosa we are fine
Ok. Well, you hit on where I was going with this. I think he is pulling a (Nick) Bosa. I think he's saving himself for the NFL. I was uneasy and concerned about the team not having him earlier in the season. I've heard a few times he might be able to go in previous weeks........ I think he's done. Don't see him coming back for the Game or the playoffs - even if he could and for the negative fan press, he'll use his injury as just not letting him do it. :rolleyes2:. But like you said, OSU seems to have a chip bag full of star receivers who are itching to prove themselves.

I think we are seeing an elevated level of star players who are expected to draft high as sitting out. It used to be just the bowl game, but I think they'll start sitting out earlier.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Well, you hit on where I was going with this. I think he is pulling a (Nick) Bosa. I think he's saving himself for the NFL. I was uneasy and concerned about the team not having him earlier in the season. I've heard a few times he might be able to go in previous weeks........ I think he's done. Don't see him coming back for the Game or the playoffs - even if he could and for the negative fan press, he'll use his injury as just not letting him do it. :rolleyes2:. But like you said, OSU seems to have a chip bag full of star receivers who are itching to prove themselves.

I think we are seeing an elevated level of star players who are expected to draft high as sitting out. It used to be just the bowl game, but I think they'll start sitting out earlier.

Has it been confirmed he's sitting out for the draft or are you just guessing?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure speculation

That's what I figured. But if Smith-Njigba leaves, which wouldn't be a surprise, best of luck to him and thanks for last season. He had alotta big plays. And his Rose Bowl game was just incredible. He'd look great in a Browns uniform.