• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Javonte Williams

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to trade for him in my main league. 12 team PPR. Keep 2 offensive players. Bonus pts for long TDs.

My roster...

QB - Mahomes
RB - Barkley, Ty'Son, Fournette, Pollard, Mattison, Carter, Zack Moss
WR - Adams, Deebo, Sutton, Boyd, R. Moore

His roster...

QB - Tanny, Teddy B
RB - CMac, Singletary, Javonte, Ronald Jones, Penny
WR - Jefferson, Evans, AB, Michael Thomas, Eli Moore
TE - Gronk, Goedert

Thinking Javonte will take over that backfield soon where most of my RBs need something major to happen to get more touches. He wants RBs that can help now. Plugging in some things on various trade analysis sites and they are all over the place. He may be interested in cuffing his guys with Moss and Fournette, but is that too kuch for me to give up? Is it enough? Having a hard time pinning these guys values right now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to trade for him in my main league. 12 team PPR. Keep 2 offensive players. Bonus pts for long TDs.

My roster...

QB - Mahomes

His roster...

QB - Tanny, Teddy B
TE - Gronk, Goedert

Thinking Javonte will take over that backfield soon where most of my RBs need something major to happen to get more touches. He wants RBs that can help now. Plugging in some things on various trade analysis sites and they are all over the place. He may be interested in cuffing his guys with Moss and Fournette, but is that too kuch for me to give up? Is it enough? Having a hard time pinning these guys values right now.

If I own williams and Cmac. It would take a lot for me to trade Williams. And really don’t think you have what it would take to get him.

That does not mean don’t try. But you would have to give much more than two cuffs from bad running teams.

I would say you would have to add deebo to any deal.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In skeptical he takes over. Gordon has been decent. Injuries galore. Gordon will have a bog role still. Plus that 8 million salary. Could be a situation where both get increased run. But id proceed with caution

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not mean don’t try. But you would have to give much more than two cuffs from bad running teams.
That's kinda how i felt, but these trade analyzers really like Fournette

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My roster...

QB - Mahomes

His roster...

QB - Tanny, Teddy B
TE - Gronk, Goedert

That was the buzz around Denver all preseason, and through 2 weeks. Then he fumbled in week 3. The buzz has died, and Gordon has played better than they expected. I don't see him taking over anytime soon. There hasn't been any buzz about him losing anything because of the fumble, but he sure lost momentum in taking over

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In skeptical he takes over. Gordon has been decent. Injuries galore. Gordon will have a bog role still. Plus that 8 million salary. Could be a situation where both get increased run. But id proceed with caution

sure, proceed with caution... and maybe he is no longer a good buy... but nobody is going to sell him off for scraps... any owner of his HAS TO BELIEVE he will be the number one very soon... and it is not like he has done much for anyone to lose that faith...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, proceed with caution... and maybe he is no longer a good buy... but nobody is going to sell him off for scraps... any owner of his HAS TO BELIEVE he will be the number one very soon... and it is not like he has done much for anyone to lose that faith...
Right and thats my point. Youre gonna pay a good bit for someone whose role may not increase

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My roster...

QB - Mahomes

His roster...

QB - Tanny, Teddy B
TE - Gronk, Goedert

I drafted Gordon in my home league.
(Sanders, Henderson, Dillon…added Hines)

Just traded Mattison (who I added and started last week) and AJ Green (same) for Javonte.

Hope you’re right, but like having both Broncos while it was relatively cheap, assuming Cook derails Mattison’s value sooner than later.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just traded Mattison (who I added and started last week) and AJ Green (same) for Javonte.

Hope you’re right, but like having both Broncos while it was relatively cheap, assuming Cook derails Mattison’s value sooner than later.

wow... weak trade by the other owner... is he a Cook owner??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kinda how i felt, but these trade analyzers really like Fournette

Interestingly enough, the Cook owner offered me Fournette for Mattison last week and I rejected. (With help from the forum!)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. He had Mixon, Edmonds, Javonte and White. He is 0-3.

He rejected previous offers for Javonte after week’s one and two. Can’t remember them, but I think AB was involved. I think Golladay straight up too.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well done.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cook owner is hurting.

CEH and Cook
With Ingram and Fournette.

I’m thinking of offering Sanders (he’s an Eagles fan, not that that sways him)

My WR are Keenan, Ceedee and the third is a cycle of AB, Golladay and Watkins (since I moved Green).

He has Kupp and Godwin that I’m eyeing.

Sanders and AB too much for Godwin?
Sanders and Golladay too much for Kupp?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My roster...

QB - Mahomes

His roster...

QB - Tanny, Teddy B
TE - Gronk, Goedert

Sorry for the thread jack.

But to add… I would move Fournette before Moss. And I was a staunch defender of Singletary holding the lead role, but it seems Moss has the closer role, with just as much upside as Williams.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My roster...

QB - Mahomes

His roster...

QB - Tanny, Teddy B
TE - Gronk, Goedert

Try the “low ball” first. Carter and the better Moore.

I’m just now realizing he has Singletary.

Maybe you can convince him to add to Javonte for Moss (if not straight up) as he sees it in his scoring that Singletary is losing a fantasy grip that was loose anyway.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a little feeling out yesterday and didn't get much from him as far as which of my guys he liked. He kept asking me to make an offer. I got back to him today and asked how much he liked Fournette and haven't heard from him. He does most of his chatting around midnight, when he is good and drunk, so I have that to look forward to tonight. I plan on seeing if we are close in value or if I should give up. I think if I have to give up Fournette and Moss, I will try to get an IDP from him. He has Tremaine Edmunds who has been underperforming. Start there and see what happens.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a little feeling out yesterday and didn't get much from him as far as which of my guys he liked. He kept asking me to make an offer. I got back to him today and asked how much he liked Fournette and haven't heard from him. He does most of his chatting around midnight, when he is good and drunk, so I have that to look forward to tonight. I plan on seeing if we are close in value or if I should give up. I think if I have to give up Fournette and Moss, I will try to get an IDP from him. He has Tremaine Edmunds who has been underperforming. Start there and see what happens.
As an Edmunds owner myself, I endorse this statement.

Hoping his lack of production is more a product of the offenses he's facing rather than the defensive scheme funneling tackles elsewhere

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Edmunds owner myself, I endorse this statement.

Hoping his lack of production is more a product of the offenses he's facing rather than the defensive scheme funneling tackles elsewhere
I think he was banged up in the 2nd game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a few weeks so I need to check in with @femurov, @Draft Crazy & even @TREFF on the Denver backfield... lol

I own both Gordon & Williams in my money league and I'm disappointed that neither has clearly separated for a clear #1. Because of injuries & bye I was close to needing to start both in my lineup this weekend, but luckily I scavenged Darrell Williams for this week. But I need to know which Denver RB to start along with him. What say ye?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a few weeks so I need to check in with @femurov, @Draft Crazy & even @TREFF on the Denver backfield... lol

I own both Gordon & Williams in my money league and I'm disappointed that neither has clearly separated for a clear #1. Because of injuries & bye I was close to needing to start both in my lineup this weekend, but luckily I scavenged Darrell Williams for this week. But I need to know which Denver RB to start along with him. What say ye?

I'll chime in here and say go with the rookie, in hopes that Gordon's missed practices the last couple weeks put him into a limited snap count situation or let's Denver use Williams to ice a lead late in the game to keep Gordon fresher for the rest of the season.

They have a lot of money tied up in Gordon, so he isn't going away until he becomes inefficient/bad or gets injured. Since he's been playing well so far this year, I guess trade could be on the table if the Broncos start losing and look to next year.