• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason La Canfora's 2019 (way-too-early) NFL playoff predictions.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Battlelyon

Pederson scored over 1000% more points than McVay did against Belichick in the Super Bowl.
:dhd:

:wave:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've never heard of Doug Pederson?

He's undefeated against your coach by the way. Even did it with the backup QB.:rofl:

I'm sorry, I must of missed when 33 year old Doug Pederson took his team to the Super Bowl. When 32 year old Doug Pederson with no head coaching experience wins his division in his 1st season, winning the division with a team in the division that just recently went to two Super Bowls.

Yeah, their identical

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news for Eagles fans, I heard Wentz called Goff to ask him how to beat winning teams.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I must of missed when 33 year old Doug Pederson took his team to the Super Bowl. When 32 year old Doug Pederson with no head coaching experience wins his division in his 1st season, winning the division with a team in the division that just recently went to two Super Bowls.

Yeah, their identical
:lol:

Who gives a shit about their age? They both got to the Super Bowl their 3rd year as head coaches.

One won it. One didn't.
One scored 41. One scored 3.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Who gives a shit about their age? They both got to the Super Bowl their 3rd year as head coaches.

One won it. One didn't.
One scored 41. One scored 3.

Wrong one got there is his second head coaching season. Pederson has a lot more coaching experience than McVay does, making what McVay has done more respectable. Sorry you can't handle that fact

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong one got there is his second head coaching season. Pederson has a lot more coaching experience than McVay does, making what McVay has done more respectable. Sorry you can't handle that fact
They both got there their second year.

Same exact year.

:clap:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both got there their second year.

Same exact year.

:clap:

You said third year, I know Pederson had a losing record his first season, miracle season his second season, and back to reality third season

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but the Rams were dominated in the SB.

TOP wasn't even close.

NE squandered multiple scoring chances by either good D, missed FGs, penalties or questionable play calling. However, by running it down the Rams throat and controlling the tempo of the game is what caused the Rams loss. That team looked like they just ran a marathon in the 4th.

Combine that with how NEs D totally perplexed Goff and you can't honestly say the Rams weren't dominated on both sides of the ball. If the Rams had won Hekker would've been MVP. He was the only playing. Did we forget he had 8 (Eight) consecutive punts to start the game? Nine total and one a SB record of 65 yards. I guess you could argue if you're total blind homer.
Rams were dominated.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but the Rams were dominated in the SB.

TOP wasn't even close.

NE squandered multiple scoring chances by either good D, missed FGs, penalties or questionable play calling. However, by running it down the Rams throat and controlling the tempo of the game is what caused the Rams loss. That team looked like they just ran a marathon in the 4th.

Combine that with how NEs D totally perplexed Goff and you can't honestly say the Rams weren't dominated on both sides of the ball. If the Rams had won Hekker would've been MVP. He was the only playing. Did we forget he had 8 (Eight) consecutive punts to start the game? Nine total and one a SB record of 65 yards. I guess you could argue if you're total blind homer.
Rams were dominated.
giphy-74.gif

The only legit squandered scoring opportunity was Cooks dropping a pass in the end zone. Which put the nail in the Rams coffin.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 205711

The only legit squandered scoring opportunity was Cooks dropping a pass in the end zone. Which put the nail in the Rams coffin.

It must be fun living in your universe.

First you give me a face palm because you have no factual retort to what I said. Everything I said was true. OK the Hekker comment was an opinion.

I guess in Battlelyon world missed FGs are squandered scoring opportunities or going for on 4th and 1 instead of a chip shot FG attempt isn't a squandered op?

You are funny. Do you even football?

If you want a dose of reality go pull up the game stats and game summary. Look at it without your homer glasses and you'll see how embarrassing it really was.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 205711

That's one of the reasons NE let him walk. Dude could never hold onto a contested ball. He had a nice season with LA. But when the time came to shine he wasn't there.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be fun living in your universe.

First you give me a face palm because you have no factual retort to what I said. Everything I said was true. OK the Hekker comment was an opinion.

I guess in Battlelyon world missed FGs are squandered scoring opportunities or going for on 4th and 1 instead of a chip shot FG attempt isn't a squandered op?

You are funny. Do you even football?

If you want a dose of reality go pull up the game stats and game summary. Look at it without your homer glasses and you'll see how embarrassing it really was.

LARRYD.gif

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had this argument I thousand times with you, no reason to continue having it. Congrats you beat us in the Super Bowl, we will see you next year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to continue this futile attempt of convincing. You obviously want nothing to do with it so peace to you brother. We will let the games play out. You have your opinion, I have mine. You can feel I am wrong, and that is cool. This debate has just become a waste of my time, and yours, so i will be the better man and tell ya, you win. Congrats.
Well, you're no fun.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all thought that in 2017-2018. Last year he regressed big time. He could improve in the future on the Chiefs but he was pretty bad on the Browns.

No the trade wasn't stupid.

The Browns traded the highest paid guard in the NFL, don't get me wrong he was one of the best guards, still wasn't worth that contract. So they gave up Zeitler and a pretty good young safety (that wasn't good in pass coverage) FOR a top 5 WR in the NFL and they got a huge upgrade on pass rushing with Vernon. I would say that is a win for CLE especially since they have a pretty good depth on their OL this year as well. They have a 2nd year player in Corbett that is promising, they also have Kush and Witzmann who could come in and start if needed. At tackle they have Harrison who could come in if Robinson struggles. They will be just fine on OL. Defensive line was one of their biggest weaknesses, Vernon is a big upgrade.
Hope you are right about Corbett, but something tells me if the previous regime took him he would already be labeled a bust.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you are right about Corbett, but something tells me if the previous regime took him he would already be labeled a bust.
Well if they drafted him 2-3 years ago and he hadn't even played yet, that's a pretty understandable thought. If he goes out this year and loses the starting job to Kush or someone else, I'd say that's also pretty understandable.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they drafted him 2-3 years ago and he hadn't even played yet, that's a pretty understandable thought. If he goes out this year and loses the starting job to Kush or someone else, I'd say that's also pretty understandable.
Agreed...though guys drafted by the last regime were called busts by many who were picked later than Corbett and actually did make some plays as rookies. I've even heard many call Nassib and Shoebert busts at various times.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no clue how Corbett would turn but the good thing is they don't have to rely on him being a replacement for Zeitler. They have other options if it doesn't workout, Kush, Witzmann and they drafted another rookie that they fell in love with Drew Forbes. He was labeled the deepest sleeper in the draft. All those guys can play guard.