• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Benetti

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go back and forth. There's a laundry list of guys I'd rather have... I mean, if we're being honest - the kid isn't qualified. Got up through the ranks because his health situation made him a good story. I mean... I hate to say it, but come on.

However, I can't find a reason to dislike the guy either. Stone evens out Benetti's corniness okay. He has his charming moments and I've never felt that he was ruining anything.

I don't know... announcers don't bother me like they do others. It seems like people really love to hate them. To me, as long as they're not saying some TRULY stupid shit and aren't total bores... whatever.

I am not a fan of potentially being stuck with him for decades, though. As this is his dream job... and... how do you fire a cripple without looking like classes dirt bags. Nice situation the White Sox have locked themselves into there.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he’s great doing national broadcast but he’s cheesy as hell doing white sox gm. He ditches all the dorkyness and just calls gms for espn