• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jared Abbrederis

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isn't the college thread but I wanted to proclaim my sleeper pick. I started to follow him after he torched Bradley Roby for 200 yards early in the season. I am really impressed with what he brings to the table, speed, hands, route running and return ability. The best part is that he's projected to go in the 3rd, he'll probably shoot up to late 2nd after the combine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4uziMvk7o]Jared Abbrederis: Playmaker - YouTube[/ame]

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a techniques expert and it surprised me that I noticed almost all of those catches are made against his chest I wounder if he can make catches with his hands extended. I am usually the last to notice technique.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a techniques expert and it surprised me that I noticed almost all of those catches are made against his chest I wounder if he can make catches with his hands extended. I am usually the last to notice technique.

Re watch it. At 1:32 will sum it up for you.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a couple of catches away from his chest but I remember Jerry Rice as an analyst talking about using your hands to catch with as the primary technique and most of those catches involved the QB putting it in his chest. I do remember Jerry being adamant about keeping your hands out to make a catch..... if he's the real thing, that can be taught to him but in workouts I'm sure the Niner scouts would make him test himself for his ability to use his hands.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abb is the "sure-handed one" and the last thing you need to worry about is his hands. His route running is better than previous UW greats in Lee Evans, or Chris Chambers and easily has the best route running in the draft. He toasted elite CB's all season. The main reason his stats are not out of this world and he's not getting the recognition he deserves is due to the fact his QB has missed him wide open 20 times this year and 9 of those were bombs. His acceleration is above average at a 4.45 40 but like Jordy Nelson once he reaches top speed nobody will catch him. He was a track star in high school and ran a 10.5 100 m dash. SCC Quadrangular #2 - Track & Field Meet

He has been injury free for majority of his time here and is extremely humble and intelligent which is similar to the Great Russel Wilson :). IMO he's undervalued due to the color of his skin and his QB/offensive system. I believe he will not only be the best WR of this draft but he can be a #1 WR for majority of NFL teams and make an immediate impact.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abb is the "sure-handed one" and the last thing you need to worry about is his hands. His route running is better than previous UW greats in Lee Evans, or Chris Chambers and easily has the best route running in the draft. He toasted elite CB's all season. The main reason his stats are not out of this world and he's not getting the recognition he deserves is due to the fact his QB has missed him wide open 20 times this year and 9 of those were bombs. His acceleration is above average at a 4.45 40 but like Jordy Nelson once he reaches top speed nobody will catch him. He was a track star in high school and ran a 10.5 100 m dash. SCC Quadrangular #2 - Track & Field Meet

He has been injury free for majority of his time here and is extremely humble and intelligent which is similar to the Great Russel Wilson :). IMO he's undervalued due to the color of his skin and his QB/offensive system. I believe he will not only be the best WR of this draft but he can be a #1 WR for majority of NFL teams and make an immediate impact.

Thanks for the local breakdown, bro. Stay warm out there!

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm tired of all these wes welker wannabes. big, physical please

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm tired of all these wes welker wannabes. big, physical please

I havn't missed a Badger game in years and Abby is not a Wes Welker, he is 6'2 not 5'9 and goes up and catches the fade ball really nice, he is a stud WR, watch games before you post and sounds like a dumb ass

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's probably a Jordy Nelson type, but Nelson wouldn't be anything without Rodgers.