• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston Confirms Entering NFL Draft

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Tampa Bay didn't take Mariota so the Titans probably won't have a choice.

I'm actually thinking Tampa will go with the higher risk, higher ceiling player...Winston. Lovie is more of an old school coach and MM is more of a new school QB.

He's was a low round pick because of injury, but TN has a legit QB in the making in Mettenburger imo...do they even go QB? Maybe...I would not be shocked if they didn't pick a QB in the 1st rd....I could see them taking the DT, from USC...they were near last stopping the run.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually thinking Tampa will go with the higher risk, higher ceiling player...Winston. Lovie is more of an old school coach and MM is more of a new school QB.

He's was a low round pick because of injury, but TN has a legit QB in the making in Mettenburger imo...do they even go QB? Maybe...I would not be shocked if they didn't pick a QB in the 1st rd....I could see them taking the DT, from USC...they were near last stopping the run.

If Mariota slips to the Titans (which is now projected) they'll trade the pick.

At least that's what I'm telling myself. Mariota can't do a quarter of what Mettenberger already does. Word is the Titans are wisely "all in" on Mettenberger for next season.

Again, if TB takes Winston, the Titans will be in a position to trade down several picks and worst-case scenario still get a badass DE or even Amari Cooper. :hope:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect Buffalo to give up the 1, 2 and 3 pick next year to get Winston.:nod:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1