• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamal Adams Extended -- 4 years, $70M

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the team didn't have to concede to a potentially stubborn holdout over a couple million. A star and a team meeting in the middle is good for this contract and for contracts going forward.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I was saying in the NHL sub forum.

Its alot of dough but its for wrecking ball.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that these terms are what was being thrown around as the numbers when Seattle broke off negotiations. So, looks like Adams decided it wasn't worth waiting any longer to sign.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to have him signed... Now we can work on something for Duane Brown and get him into camp...

Smart contract for Adams... He set himself up for another huge contract in 4 years...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God … I was sweating this one…

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch his press conference.

People and media assign a whole lot of paranoid drama to things they're not privy to. It was assumed and reported the Hawks were at some stalemate point and that Jamal was ready to hold out and declare himself a LB.

He says he was happy to take the offer when his mom called him and said take the deal. It was in reality a much less tense situation that what was conjured by the uninformed.

Just another lesson in patience for fans. The sky is rarely falling.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol......

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Hanks Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade for Jamal Adams continues to pay dividends for opponents

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are literally lining up a linebacker at safety...teams are clearly going to take advantage of this. We are in a pass-first division full of great wide receivers. We are literally going to get ripped to shreds with any team that spread us out and throws the ball.
Without a doubt this will go down as the Seahawks worst move ever...4 more years of getting beat by the likes of TYLER HIGBEE.
I'm stunned at Schneider and how this board constantly defends him.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are literally lining up a linebacker at safety...teams are clearly going to take advantage of this. We are in a pass-first division full of great wide receivers. We are literally going to get ripped to shreds with any team that spread us out and throws the ball.
Without a doubt this will go down as the Seahawks worst move ever...4 more years of getting beat by the likes of TYLER HIGBEE.
I'm stunned at Schneider and how this board constantly defends him.
I am just very appreciative of the Seattle seahawks for making someone other than Eddie Jackson the highest paid safety in football history just because he backed in to the pro bowl his rookie year.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about adams. I said he was an average player amd not worth two firsts.
He is absolute trash and doesnt even look like he should be starting. This is the biggest mistake by this FO by far and it should be the final nail in their coffin.
Sadly, jody allen wont fire anyone she will likely let it run its course

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about adams. I said he was an average player amd not worth two firsts.
He is absolute trash and doesnt even look like he should be starting. This is the biggest mistake by this FO by far and it should be the final nail in their coffin.
Sadly, jody allen wont fire anyone she will likely let it run its course

He’s a unique talent with speed and explosiveness in the pass rush game, but he’s not a natural in coverage, if Adams is used right he can be a difference maker, Seattle isn’t using him right, it’s pathetic how bad this coaching staff has been… That being said no @@$$ing way should we have given up 2 first round picks, I hate giving up draft picks, it was a desperate move … If we end up with a top 10 pick that the Jets get, that’s a monumental unforgivable cluster &&$@ing move by Pete and John …. At this point I’ve lost faith that they can rebuild this team back up, as much as I appreciate Pete bringing a Super Bowl to Seattle, it’s time to accept this era is closing…

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a unique talent with speed and explosiveness in the pass rush game, but he’s not a natural in coverage, if Adams is used right he can be a difference maker, Seattle isn’t using him right, it’s pathetic how bad this coaching staff has been… That being said no @@$$ing way should we have given up 2 first round picks, I hate giving up draft picks, it was a desperate move … If we end up with a top 10 pick that the Jets get, that’s a monumental unforgivable cluster &&$@ing move by Pete and John …. At this point I’ve lost faith that they can rebuild this team back up, as much as I appreciate Pete bringing a Super Bowl to Seattle, it’s time to accept this era is closing…
Last year they actually schemed around his talents and it often paid off. This year they have blitzed him less than half as much. That is on the coaches.
When the team struggles PC seems to double down on his conservatism when he should respond with aggression.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It almost seems like they got lucky with their 2012/2013 draft picks... They haven't really hit on much the past 5 or 6 years - specifically OL and defense...