• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey being traded to the Rams

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you bump this thread @SJ76, rereading it for the first time, I'm dying. Starting with page 1.

I forgot at one point he was considered a malcontent. Now he is a leader.

Let’s hope the Rams can keep it going. But it’s safe to say this defense is really good if not great and Jalen is a big part of that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, probably last will see of this thread for awhile. :noidea:

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, probably last will see of this thread for awhile. :noidea:

Might as well start this party. Who’s ready for more Ramsey and Donald? Russ? Jimmy?

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well start this party. Who’s ready for more Ramsey and Donald? Russ? Jimmy?

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
You have a tough schedule all the way to the Jacksonville juggernaut. Think you'll be ready for Trevor or Minshew?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a tough schedule all the way to the Jacksonville juggernaut. Think you'll be ready for Trevor or Minshew?

Those rookie QBs are always fun

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Akers blew his Achilles and is out for the year. Wonder if a Gurley reunion is possible.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucks to lose Akers but I guess people forget what the guy behind him did last year huh. That with a POS QB too

The Rams appear to have found their starting running back with Darrell Henderson after he put together a strong start to the season with 444 yards from scrimmage and four touchdowns in six games. That includes Week 1 when he wasn’t fully healthy, resulting in only three carries on five total snaps played.

He has yet to play more than half of the offensive snaps this season due to the presence of Cam Akers and Malcolm Brown, but there’s little question about which running back has been most consistent for L.A.

Henderson is Pro Football Focus’ second-highest graded running back in the NFL through six weeks, behind only Raheem Mostert. He’s also No. 1 among all running backs in another category, gaining a first down or scoring a touchdown on 35% of his carries this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to lose Akers but I guess people forget what the guy behind him did last year huh. That with a POS QB too

The Rams appear to have found their starting running back with Darrell Henderson after he put together a strong start to the season with 444 yards from scrimmage and four touchdowns in six games. That includes Week 1 when he wasn’t fully healthy, resulting in only three carries on five total snaps played.

He has yet to play more than half of the offensive snaps this season due to the presence of Cam Akers and Malcolm Brown, but there’s little question about which running back has been most consistent for L.A.

Henderson is Pro Football Focus’ second-highest graded running back in the NFL through six weeks, behind only Raheem Mostert. He’s also No. 1 among all running backs in another category, gaining a first down or scoring a touchdown on 35% of his carries this year.
For sure but that kills their depth and it’s very different taking RB1 snaps and being a full-time than a legit backup in the league. He will be a guy that is dropping off fantasy boards much higher now though

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure but that kills their depth and it’s very different taking RB1 snaps and being a full-time than a legit backup in the league. He will be a guy that is dropping off fantasy boards much higher now though

DH is in year 3 and he’s lightning in a bottle. It was a committee approach last year at RB and will be the same this year. I hate losing Cam but good RBs can be found. CJ Anderson helped get us to the Super Bowl for goodness graciousness

RBs behind Stafford will be fine and better than with Goff