• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts Transfers to Oklahoma

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may consider it the day it's required for Alabama to win and/or they stop putting the games on the TV again.

But as I told the other Texas fan, if you need to believe Texas beat a Georgia team that was giving it's best effort, then be my guest. Can't wait for Texas fans to meltdown next year when reality hits them, you haven't had any real hope in your fan base for years.

The Big12 has no teams that need to be taken out before being a glorified mid-major.

Like Codaxx said, stop spewing the same bullshit excuse. I get it, you're feelings were hurt after Texas gave UGA a severe beatdown. It happens. It's still cute how you Team SEC phegs care about each other.

Yup, Texas should have a good team next year. Past 9 years have sucked no doubt about it.....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Codaxx said, stop spewing the same bullshit excuse. I get it, you're feelings were hurt after Texas gave UGA a severe beatdown. It happens. It's still cute how you Team SEC phegs care about each other.

Yup, Texas should have a good team next year. Past 9 years have sucked no doubt about it.....

Like I said, I don't blame you for not wanting to be the butt end of a trap game, but it's what Texas and pretty much the entire Big12 is most years. Oklahoma is the only one to even make it to the playoffs and they lose every time.

You never win games that matter. When shit is on the line, you can pretty much count on the Big12 team to choke.

Pac12 has more playoff wins than the Big12 and you guys act like you're the SEC or ACC. You're not even the Big10.

Is Jalen Hurts the only player in the entire Big12 that even knows what a playoff win feels like? Maybe after Big12 games you can all huddle midfield and listen to him tell stories about it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I don't blame you for not wanting to be the butt end of a trap game, but it's what Texas and pretty much the entire Big12 is most years. Oklahoma is the only one to even make it to the playoffs and they lose every time.

You never win games that matter. When shit is on the line, you can pretty much count on the Big12 team to choke.

Pac12 has more playoff wins than the Big12 and you guys act like you're the SEC or ACC. You're not even the Big10.

Is Jalen Hurts the only player in the entire Big12 that even knows what a playoff win feels like? Maybe after Big12 games you can all huddle midfield and listen to him tell stories about it.

We’re in the midst of fixing problems that have been ongoing for years. We’ll be there soon.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's still just Alabama and everyone else in the Sec. Georgia hasn't done shit either. The won an overtime game vs Oklahoma that could have gone either way last year and they lost to Texas this year. So lets not act like the Sec is this stacked conference with all these great teams.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re in the midst of fixing problems that have been ongoing for years. We’ll be there soon.

I'll be pulling for Oklahoma as usual so long as you don't play Alabama, especially with Jalen on the team.

But I hope you don't play Alabama. Not a fan of those games no matter who wins honestly.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still just Alabama and everyone else in the Sec. Georgia hasn't done shit either. The won an overtime game vs Oklahoma that could have gone either way last year and they lost to Texas this year. So lets not act like the Sec is this stacked conference with all these great teams.

Georgia has a playoff win.

Your entire conference does not.

/debate

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be pulling for Oklahoma as usual so long as you don't play Alabama, especially with Jalen on the team.

But I hope you don't play Alabama. Not a fan of those games no matter who wins honestly.

If we did make it to the playoffs we’d have to grow an awful lot to beat at Bama or Clemson. I’m expecting us to hopefully take that step in 2020

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did make it to the playoffs we’d have to grow an awful lot to beat at Bama or Clemson. I’m expecting us to hopefully take that step in 2020

I'm not sure Alabama to the playoffs next year is a sure thing. You're more likely to play Georgia IMO.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Alabama to the playoffs next year is a sure thing. You're more likely to play Georgia IMO.

Georgia had 3 losses this year and I don't see them being much better next year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m just tired of not having a playoff win. We should’ve beaten Georgia last year but we held onto a fucking anchor at DC and lame duck coaches thanks to complacency and nepotism by our HOF coach. The loss to Clemson didn’t make me mad. Just made me realize how far off we were where we needed to be. The Bama loss didn’t make me mad. I knew we didn’t have the defense to win that game more than maybe 1 out of 10 times and Riley is at least going to attempt to fix the problem but it isn’t happening mid season. It just makes me sick that nepotism and complacency was allowed to let this shit happen.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia had 3 losses this year and I don't see them being much better next year.

I didn't expect them to be as good as they were this year honestly. They were supposed to take a step back because they lost a ton of seniors last year, but they didn't take a huge one really due to all the talent Kirby's been gathering.

Meanwhile, Saban is pissed the fuck off and cleaning house. I'm not sure what our coaching staff is even going to look like next year or who's gonna be there. And we lost way more to the draft than I expected, some that shouldn't have left and won't get drafted I think like Savion Smith(who I thought was a true freshman all year and gave a free pass too, but was a Juco transfer).

Saban isn't going down without a fight, so hopefully the team is hungry and such after that ass whipping. I hope we get some good X's and O's coaches.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just maybe they were a tad overrated. They played 4 ranked teams and lost to 3 of them. Only win being a one dimensional UK team.

My bad missed Florida game

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just tired of not having a playoff win. We should’ve beaten Georgia last year but we held onto a fucking anchor at DC and lame duck coaches thanks to complacency and nepotism by our HOF coach. The loss to Clemson didn’t make me mad. Just made me realize how far off we were where we needed to be. The Bama loss didn’t make me mad. I knew we didn’t have the defense to win that game more than maybe 1 out of 10 times and Riley is at least going to attempt to fix the problem but it isn’t happening mid season. It just makes me sick that nepotism and complacency was allowed to let this shit happen.

If you get a defense you'll win some playoff games. That's the one thing all national champions since the CFP started have had, a complete team. If you don't have it, your chances are extremely low.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get a defense you'll win some playoff games. That's the one thing all national champions since the CFP started have had, a complete team. If you don't have it, your chances are extremely low.

Even just an above average defense would’ve made a world of difference the last couple years.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even just an above average defense would’ve made a world of difference the last couple years.

Well I prefer defense over offense, so I always think defense makes the difference.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I prefer defense over offense, so I always think defense makes the difference.

Got to have both obviously, however it’s been demonstrated on multiple occasions that even the best defenses can get blasted on the right day when offenses are clicking, but if you can’t score you can’t win those games against teams like Clemson and Bama. The days of a national championship game being a 14-10 defensive battle will be few and far between.