• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts Transfers to Oklahoma

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we're talking passing alone, Landry Jones put up better numbers than Mayfield and Murray in their 1st full season as starters. If Landry fucking Jones can put up better numbers, I'm quite sure Hurts can as well.

Hurts will put up numbers. Lincoln is a legit offensive mind. I didn’t think Kyler deserved the Heisman, because of the respect I have for Lincoln. Lincoln and Kliff could get 2500 yards passing for a pool of paraplegics.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, another shitty ass Big12 team wins the Sugar Bowl against a SEC team that didn't care and thinks they are something.

:lol:

Can’t you guys try harder? Blame the government shut down or something. Using the same excuse every year it growing tiresome

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t you guys try harder? Blame the government shut down or something. Using the same excuse every year it growing tiresome

Why don't you just claim a national championship off it like UCF?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn’t claim anything. You are one making proclaimations about how 80 kids on Georgia felt on Jan 1. I just hate when people make excuses. It’s lame. Like kids don’t give a shit about winning a game that is on national television and everyone they know is watching.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pull for them anyway. Haha! Always liked them!
I knew you do, you told me this before.

If OU makes it to CFP with Hurts, he'll be the first player to go to 5 consecutive CFPs with two different blue bloods.

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I've decided to take my talents to the University of Oklahoma, where I will continue my development as both a quarterback and as a student," Hurts wrote.

Geez I wish he hadn't said that. I was rooting for the guy. Sounds just as bad coming from him as it did LeBron James.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With as much talent as Alabama has, any deficiencies he could have might have been masked by how good everyone else was.

We will see shortly.
We are replacing plenty of O-linemen, 3 or 4.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Oklahoma beats Alabama in the Championship game next year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t claim anything. You are one making proclaimations about how 80 kids on Georgia felt on Jan 1. I just hate when people make excuses. It’s lame. Like kids don’t give a shit about winning a game that is on national television and everyone they know is watching.

I was pointing out the pattern. You say "how many times are people going to say that", and I'm thinking "How many times in a row does it have to happen before you realize what's gone on". You did what UCF did last year and they claimed a National Championship off it. Do that if you don't feel you are getting enough credit because I'm going to call it like I see it.

I'm pretty sure all 80 kids in Georgia wanted to win on Jan 1. That's not how it works. That game was lost in the weeks leading up to it.

Just like every other trap game that gets lost. When they get on the field - they damn sure want to win. But when they spent all week fucking around because they didn't care enough about the opponent, by that time it's too late.

I understand you don't want to be called the butt end of a trap game, but that's what it is.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out the pattern. You say "how many times are people going to say that", and I'm thinking "How many times in a row does it have to happen before you realize what's gone on". You did what UCF did last year and they claimed a National Championship off it. Do that if you don't feel you are getting enough credit because I'm going to call it like I see it.

I'm pretty sure all 80 kids in Georgia wanted to win on Jan 1. That's not how it works. That game was lost in the weeks leading up to it.

Just like every other trap game that gets lost. When they get on the field - they damn sure want to win. But when they spent all week fucking around because they didn't care enough about the opponent, by that time it's too late.

I understand you don't want to be called the butt end of a trap game, but that's what it is.

If that what you need to believe run with it. Every time an SEC team loses there is some excuse. I just wish you guys would stop acting like whiney millennials and just sack up for once

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray and Mayfield are system QBs, Jalen will be just fine
Mahomes says hi. Goff too. And Brees was a "system" guy in the early stages of "systems". So Brady is the only traditional pro style QB still in the NFL playoffs.

The QB position has changed.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty funny bro. Your defense was among the worst in college football this year, but you had the best offense to make up for it in a conference with mostly bad defenses (Texas is the only one who can play any kind of D).
You must be going by the eye test, perception or reputation...because if you base such on real stats, Texas was 3rd in the Big 12. TCU and Iowa State both finished well ahead of Texas in Total Defense.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why don’t you FINALLY go watch your beloved Tide live for once you die hard fan you. Get over it, your conference sucks. Take Bama out and it’s a glorified mid major.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that what you need to believe run with it. Every time an SEC team loses there is some excuse. I just wish you guys would stop acting like whiney millennials and just sack up for once

If you need to believe Texas was a better football team than Georgia last year and that you really beat their best effort, then feel free.

It makes for the best meltdowns when fans do that shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t you FINALLY go watch your beloved Tide live for once you die hard fan you. Get over it, your conference sucks. Take Bama out and it’s a glorified mid major.

I may consider it the day it's required for Alabama to win and/or they stop putting the games on the TV again.

But as I told the other Texas fan, if you need to believe Texas beat a Georgia team that was giving it's best effort, then be my guest. Can't wait for Texas fans to meltdown next year when reality hits them, you haven't had any real hope in your fan base for years.

The Big12 has no teams that need to be taken out before being a glorified mid-major.