• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts Still knows what beating Tennessee means...

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, Kansas would kick y'alls ass. K State already beat one SEC team.

I hope the Vols get gud by next year when you come to Norman.

Oh and...

Who does the Big12 have outside of Oklahoma and Texas? None of the teams would be able to keep up with the elite teams in the SEC. As stated, Oklahoma doesn't have anyone on their schedule other than Texas. Baylor and Iowa State don't have TALENT as Charles Barkley would say. Oklahoma State has talent but they are young. The rest of the Big12 is mediocre and basically on the level of Miss State or Tennessee. In the SEC, Oklahoma would at least be guaranteed to play ~ 3 of the following 5 teams Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. The only Big12 team on caliber with any of those 5 teams is Texas.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does the Big12 have outside of Oklahoma and Texas? None of the teams would be able to keep up with the elite teams in the SEC. As stated, Oklahoma doesn't have anyone on their schedule other than Texas. Baylor and Iowa State don't have TALENT as Charles Barkley would say. Oklahoma State has talent but they are young. The rest of the Big12 is mediocre and basically on the level of Miss State or Tennessee. In the SEC, Oklahoma would at least be guaranteed to play ~ 3 of the following 5 teams Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. The only Big12 team on caliber with any of those 5 teams is Texas.

Yes because Vandy, Miss., Miss. St., Missouri, Arkansas, and Tennessee are so great.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh please.

You said:
As bad as Tennessee is, we could probably beat most of the teams on OU's schedule.

I think you would be surprised at the level of play in the BIG XII (and it is only going to get better as the new hire HCs get settled in to their jobs). Tennessee would do just as poorly there as it is in the SEC.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating TN doesn't mean shit as they haven't been competitive with Alabama in over a decade. It's time to stop pretending this is a rivalry game. If LSU doesn't get a win here soon you can say bye bye to that one as well.
guess we'll settle for beating up on you losers

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't mean anything. When everyone beats them, it loses value. Fucking retards believe it has value.You should have smoked Swisher Sweets.
beating TN these days means you should smoke those little candy cigarettes

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we just beat South Carolina and Chokelohoma choked again and lost to a mediocre Kansas State team. Texas also lost after I defended them.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he knew what beating Kansas State means.

I seriously can't believe you guys lost. Then again that seems to be college football. Every time you start to believe that a team is dominant, they end up losing. I know when ESPN calls you the GOAT like they did Alabama last year, that is basically the kiss of death.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we just beat South Carolina and Chokelohoma choked again and lost to a mediocre Kansas State team. Texas also lost after I defended them.

OOOO, go on with your bad self, two SEC wins in the same season....y'all have already topped your SEC wins for the last two years combined and you still have to play Kentucky, Missouri and Vanderbilt. Perchance to dream, might we even aspire to the Music City Bowl....alas, that may be too much to ask.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking Awesome. Still lit up his victory cigar for beating the retards from 10rc miles away. Still has a little Bama in his heart!!
it would be cool if he could know what beating K-State means.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOOO, go on with your bad self, two SEC wins in the same season....y'all have already topped your SEC wins for the last two years combined and you still have to play Kentucky, Missouri and Vanderbilt. Perchance to dream, might we even aspire to the Music City Bowl....alas, that may be too much to ask.

We should be 4-4 with a W over Bama. Too bad the refs bailed you out. If Bama had any honor, you would forfeit that game. Of course they won't.

I hope LSU curb stomps you cheaters in two weeks.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be 4-4 with a W over Bama. Too bad the refs bailed you out. If Bama had any honor, you would forfeit that game. Of course they won't.

You should get back on your meds...you're delusional again, the only place that game was close was in your fantasies. Mac Jones had better stats than either of your scrubs...because he is better than either of your scrub qb's.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you fucking senile?