• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Hurts Still knows what beating Tennessee means...

Tritonboat71

50-55-56-74-75-85-00
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma won't lose a regular season game. However, the rematch with Texas in the Big12 Title game will be a tough hurdle. Hard to beat a team 2x.

They may or may not play Texas again. Five weeks of conference play left.

It is very difficult to beat the same team twice in one season.

Oklahoma has done it four times.

2000 beat Kansas State twice

2002 beat Colorado twice

2007 beat Missouri twice

2017 beat TCU twice

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Oklahoma didn't jump ship to the SEC during the recent realignment. Oklahoma is a great team with a trash schedule. As bad as Tennessee is, we could probably beat most of the teams on OU's schedule.

Baylor and Texas are probably the only legit teams on Oklahoma's schedule (perhaps Iowa State as well but the verdict is still out).

Somebody's got delusions of grandeur...the only team I would rather play on Oklahoma's schedule than Tennessee is South Dakota.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you the drunk driver that wreck the little wagon...seems like you would have sobered up by now
giphy.gif

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Oklahoma didn't jump ship to the SEC during the recent realignment. Oklahoma is a great team with a trash schedule. As bad as Tennessee is, we could probably beat most of the teams on OU's schedule.

Baylor and Texas are probably the only legit teams on Oklahoma's schedule (perhaps Iowa State as well but the verdict is still out).

My favorite part is when the clown program of the century that lost to Georgia State talks mean, heavy shit on how easy OU's schedule is.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may or may not play Texas again. Five weeks of conference play left.

It is very difficult to beat the same team twice in one season.

Oklahoma has done it four times.

2000 beat Kansas State twice

2002 beat Colorado twice

2007 beat Missouri twice

2017 beat TCU twice

The “it’s tough to beat a team twice” refers to teams that are near equals. OU is clearly superior to Texas. Beating them a second time would be expected. That said, the Texas defenders should’ve been well rested after the game, seeing as how they spent most of it grabbing air.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The “it’s tough to beat a team twice” refers to teams that are near equals. OU is clearly superior to Texas. Beating them a second time would be expected. That said, the Texas defenders should’ve been well rested after the game, seeing as how they spent most of it grabbing air.
I don't think Texas is going to be in the Big Xii Championship Game.

@Diego Roll Tide Fixed my double negative! lol.

Last edited:

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking Awesome. Still lit up his victory cigar for beating the retards from 10rc miles away. Still has a little Bama in his heart!!

It doesn't mean anything. When everyone beats them, it loses value. Fucking retards believe it has value.You should have smoked Swisher Sweets.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't mean anything. When everyone beats them, it loses value. Fucking retards believe it has value.You should have smoked Swisher Sweets.
Beat Tennessee would be huge for Nebraska these days

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Tennessee would be huge for Nebraska these days

It no longer means anything when teams beat Nebraska. That is not something you can hold against me because I readily agree to a greater degree than you can understand Gump.

It doesn't mean I don't know good football or dumb celebrations. I grew up on great football, Super Gump.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part is when the clown program of the century that lost to Georgia State talks mean, heavy shit on how easy OU's schedule is.

I have no bearing on whether Tennessee wins a football game or not and you have no bearing on whether Oklahoma wins a game or not (unless you are an actually player or coach posting on here). So my comments are not diminished in any manner.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For being so superior to Texas, OU let Texas stay around most of the game.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh please, Kansas would kick y'alls ass. K State already beat one SEC team.

I hope the Vols get gud by next year when you come to Norman.

Oh and...

You Tards lost to Ga State

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no bearing on whether Tennessee wins a football game or not and you have no bearing on whether Oklahoma wins a game or not (unless you are an actually player or coach posting on here). So my comments are not diminished in any manner.
The simple fact you chose the "I'm not on the field" retort reveals you've got nothing.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, you guys beat a team that lost to Georgia State. Actually, Georgia State played better against us and they didn't need refs or crazy fumbles to win.
Yeah, but they did take UTC to the woodshed

… so, there's that.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did LSU.

That doesn't downplay my argument. I think Texas is a top 15 team. That is my point. I think Texas is a good team and will give OU trouble. The Big12 really doesn't have any elite teams though outside of OU and Texas. Baylor is playing above their talent but they don't have the players to keep up with OU like Texas does so I don't see them challenging OU. Oklahoma State has players but they are too young.