• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jackson State Going Prime Time

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA will be investigating them starting......on Wednesday, maybe Thursday.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Deion Sanders.

Positive. Always upbeat. Really looks out for other people and wants others to succeed.

I'll pay attention. I guarantee he'll recruit some talented kids.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Deion Sanders.

Positive. Always upbeat. Really looks out for other people and wants others to succeed.

I'll pay attention. I guarantee he'll recruit some talented kids.
Obviously...I have no problem with Prime Time as a player. I never had any problem with him as a Human Being.
Mickey Andrews...His DB and DC at FSU once said about Deion..."He was the hardest working player I've ever coached. He was
the first one on the practice field and the last one to leave it...all 4 years at Florida State."

BUT...he has only been coaching his son at that private school in Texas. That's quite an advantage rto have as a coach.
He's the greatest cover corner ever. He never had a TD thrown over him in college.

I hope Jackson State has made the proper choice. However...JSU is an HBC and they are at the bottom of the ladder
in 1-AA football. Only NC AT has had any real success competing against other non HBC. (And that is only for 2 years.

Great Players...usually don't become great coaches...not because they don't work hard, but because they can't translate
their physical prowess they had on the field to others that do not possess the high physical skills they once had.

Good Luck.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously...I have no problem with Prime Time as a player. I never had any problem with him as a Human Being.
Mickey Andrews...His DB and DC at FSU once said about Deion..."He was the hardest working player I've ever coached. He was
the first one on the practice field and the last one to leave it...all 4 years at Florida State."

BUT...he has only been coaching his son at that private school in Texas. That's quite an advantage rto have as a coach.
He's the greatest cover corner ever. He never had a TD thrown over him in college.

I hope Jackson State has made the proper choice. However...JSU is an HBC and they are at the bottom of the ladder
in 1-AA football. Only NC AT has had any real success competing against other non HBC. (And that is only for 2 years.

Great Players...usually don't become great coaches...not because they don't work hard, but because they can't translate
their physical prowess they had on the field to others that do not possess the high physical skills they once had.

Good Luck.
15-5.....so far so good.

Looks like he has surrounded himself with some really good assistants.....