• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jackson Carmen

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carman sticks at RG.

They move the other guy to LG - Spain has not been good.

Maybe, just maybe, this OL can be competent.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LG and Center have to be a focus in the next round of F/A unless they end up with someone they already have who they feel can get it done. I agree, Hopkins hasn't been very good coming off injury - and while he was solid prior to injury, he also had stretches of some bad play as well.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're going to have to decide whether Carman is a tackle or guard. He might be the answer at right tackle to replace Reiff after this season. I like Reiff, but don't know if you want to pay a 33 year old at the position, when you have a great athlete like Carman. I think you also have to assess what you have with D'Ante Smith. He very well could be the starting right guard with Carman kicking outside next year. Or vice versa.

But either way, I think they should aggressively pursue a center and left guard.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're going to have to decide whether Carman is a tackle or guard. He might be the answer at right tackle to replace Reiff after this season. I like Reiff, but don't know if you want to pay a 33 year old at the position, when you have a great athlete like Carman. I think you also have to assess what you have with D'Ante Smith. He very well could be the starting right guard with Carman kicking outside next year. Or vice versa.

But either way, I think they should aggressively pursue a center and left guard.
1st round draft pick for RT? Another RT becoming available in FA? Smith May be the answer at LG.