• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jacks climb the Summit

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brookings is partying tonight because South Dakota State is dancing.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be about time for Hobo Days too... if I remember correctly

You confuse Hobo Days with the Pub Crawl although the outcome is similar.

Hobo Days is football homecoming so it happens in the fall. Pub Crawl is St Patrick's weekend and just dissolves into a drunken party.

I miss that stuff. Stillwater knew how to party but Pub Crawl was just a dare to the entire over 21 student body to see how long you could drink. The smart thing to do is to stay ahead of the designated bar. The crowd moves from bar to bar on a designated schedule. You find out the schedule and move 15 minutes early. Spend the afternoon drinking and people watching as you go from place to place. As a bonus you get to stumble home and watch wrestling championship highlights.

Hobo Days best case you get laid and worst case you get laid. Both times were fun.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You confuse Hobo Days with the Pub Crawl although the outcome is similar.

Hobo Days is football homecoming so it happens in the fall. Pub Crawl is St Patrick's weekend and just dissolves into a drunken party.

I miss that stuff. Stillwater knew how to party but Pub Crawl was just a dare to the entire over 21 student body to see how long you could drink. The smart thing to do is to stay ahead of the designated bar. The crowd moves from bar to bar on a designated schedule. You find out the schedule and move 15 minutes early. Spend the afternoon drinking and people watching as you go from place to place. As a bonus you get to stumble home and watch wrestling championship highlights.

Hobo Days best case you get laid and worst case you get laid. Both times were fun.
Ah yes. I went to many of both. Had friends that went to school there 96-99 so would always stay at their place. I remember the NCAA tourney being on many times so I did confuse them. Plus my birthday is March 18th so there were definitely some fuzzy moments. My buddy played ball there late 90's as well so saw quite a few games. I see you're in Fairmont. Used to drive right through there going to Rose Creek with a few if my friends that went to SDSU. Nice little town.