• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

J.J. Watt Released

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh i posted in the other thread. Zona isnt as far away as u think. 9 win point differential and 5 one score losses, lots of talent and an emerging young qb.
After the bye the offense started looking stale, especially the last two games of the season where the Cardinals only scored 12 then 7 points in two games , where win one and they make the playoffs. Murray running was the only way they could move the ball towards the end of the season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the bye the offense started looking stale, especially the last two games of the season where the Cardinals only scored 12 then 7 points in two games , where win one and they make the playoffs. Murray running was the only way they could move the ball towards the end of the season.
True, he was dinged up, for weeks on end though too. He wasnt even sure to play in week 17 in a must win. Believe he hurt it against the dolphins then again against the seahawks week 11, throwing arm too i believe.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, he was dinged up, for weeks on end though too. He wasnt even sure to play in week 17 in a must win. Believe he hurt it against the dolphins then again against the seahawks week 11, throwing arm too i believe.
Run game went to shit for them. OL? RBs? IDK but I'd would think that would be the area to try to improve. That signing used up their cap space and it at best only helps for the immediate short term effect at a steep cost, basically a over pay. At worse Watts doesn't stay healthy and is of little help.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run game went to shit for them. OL? RBs? IDK but I'd would think that would be the area to try to improve. That signing used up their cap space and it at best only helps for the immediate short term effect at a steep cost, basically a over pay. At worse Watts doesn't stay healthy and is of little help.
Yeah run game tanked, lthey invested in the line but need to upgrade more. Im high on zona, i hve been. Just what kingsbury is doing was years long, and lst year was already a major jump. Like i said they could of won more. They were in almost every game...but they hve ALOT of pieces in place.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of potentially really good RBs that can be had in the middle rounds of this years draft. If that's the biggest hole for AZ, I wouldn't be too stressed?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the list is long, most teams r. But who of particular worth
Losing Peterson, Campbell and Riddick will hurt on defense. Not sure about how much losing Drake hurts but at the very least they will be looking to use a pick to replace him. Lost some OLdepth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Peterson, Campbell and Riddick will hurt on defense. Not sure about how much losing Drake hurts but at the very least they will be looking to use a pick to replace him. Lost some OLdepth.
they can get drake back with ease if they want to, he stunk.....The others yes, they hurt. I heard peterson they were all about brining back. Alford and chandler jones could be cap casualties too. They are close to the cap, but have alot of things they can re work

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone care to re visit the “his contract makes him un-tradable debate”...
Still need to see the incentives.. but i think its fair to say they could of got something....

I stand corrected.

They could have maybe gotten a 5th. I just didn't think that he'd be going after a money grab like this. They're not a bad team, but they are not exactly on the rise, especially in that division.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected.

They could have maybe gotten a 5th. I just didn't think that he'd be going after a money grab like this. They're not a bad team, but they are not exactly on the rise, especially in that division.
:suds: I posted a few times. The cards had a 9 win point differential, and lost4 or 5 games by 1 score........they have alot of talent...

Edge rushers are a top 3 position in the nfl, teams will pay up for even 1-2 years if they think you can give them a boost......

Its why i kept saying , you at least try a trade....Granted if hes incentives are not reachable, the its really like an 11.5 year contract......so need to see those still though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puzzling no one wanted to circle back and discuss watt's trade value, except vikingsfan.

Again, you have to try. The patriots were gonna get rid of marcus cannon after they traded for brown. They managed to trade him to the texans, and upgrade some of their mid to late round picks. You always try.