• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's the Culture Players loving Dan Quinn

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems I keep running into these thoughts by Cowboys defensive players.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love seeing us score, D wins championships.

Dan got a stud in the middle along with a premier pass rusher and one who seemed to be a few years ago. With whats left on the line he need to scheme his ass off with Osa and Dorrance. I do have the sads that Gallimore did not turn out the way I was hoping/wishing he would. Less than a tackle a game isn't much of a resume.

I am a Wolf Hunter fan so I like that he has bought into Dan 100%. I seem to have as well and not so much MM (I don't hate him at all just not sold on him yet). Thats odd in a way.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems I keep running into these thoughts by Cowboys defensive players.

As much as I love seeing us score, D wins championships.

Dan got a stud in the middle along with a premier pass rusher and one who seemed to be a few years ago. With whats left on the line he need to scheme his ass off with Osa and Dorrance. I do have the sads that Gallimore did not turn out the way I was hoping/wishing he would. Less than a tackle a game isn't much of a resume.

I am a Wolf Hunter fan so I like that he has bought into Dan 100%. I seem to have as well and not so much MM (I don't hate him at all just not sold on him yet). Thats odd in a way.
The defense should be even better with drafting Mazi and trading for Gilmore. Plus damone Clark vets the off-season to get much better. Sam Williams is a beast. This defense is loaded and has probably the best defender in Parsons. Parsons is an animal

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if things go bad this season Quinn takes over as HC. The only reason things go south is if there are injuries. This defense is going to be real good. The offense had enough fire power to be be top 10. So anything less than wild card appearance and there will be changed . The NFC is going to come down to the Cowboys,Eagles and Niners . The Giants also could be good. The NFC East is going to be a fight

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know with all that Quinn has mentioned or talked about in the offseason.
As everyone is wondering who he will be the HC for next season.

I wonder. What if he likes it here?
What if he isnt looking to be a HC?
What if he is where he wants to be?
What if he is simply happy with his life as we know it now?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know with all that Quinn has mentioned or talked about in the offseason.
As everyone is wondering who he will be the HC for next season.

I wonder. What if he likes it here?
What if he isnt looking to be a HC?
What if he is where he wants to be?
What if he is simply happy with his life as we know it now?
Quinn has been a HC in the past and was pretty successful. I do wonder if at some point a man just says ya know I like where I am and what I’m doing I don’t need the $$$, I love the city and my players and maybe I don’t need the stress of going and starting this merry go round again somewhere else.
Clint Eastwood had a famous line in Dirty Harry” A mans got to know his limitations” for Dan Quinn I will change it to ”A man’s got to know his defenses “ which Quinn does and maybe just maybe Quinn is comfortable just being the DC in Dallas that has all the spotlight a man could want well that and another raise from Jerry could make a guy real satisfied. Here’s hoping he sticks around and says I’m happy in Dallas!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all accounts Quinn has had the opportunity to leave to be a HC elsewhere and has turned it down. So, I’m not sure it would be a slam dunk that he wants to leave after this year
I think Jerry would open the check book again for Quinn . I don't know what Quinn makes, but there is no salary cap for coaches .