• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's now offical

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently. He Had Heart Failure and is on a Pacemaker

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple H confirmed he had viral pneumonia, and symptoms included coughing up blood, inflamed lungs and fluid surrounding his heart. He then spoke about how serious things got after he was admitted to the hospital, then confirmed that he is done competing in the ring.

“They followed up on it and did an [echocardiogram] and an EKG, and the way your heart pumps out, [it’s] about 55-60 of your injection fracture, which is a good number. I was at 30. I got a quick text message saying ‘Don’t take time, pack a bag and head to the emergency room. I’ll fill you in on the way.’ So by the time I got to the emergency room, my injection fracture had gone down to 22, which I was in heart failure, bad. By the next morning, they were sending me in to get an MRI done and I went for a heart cath and my [number] was at a 12. So I was nosediving and sort of at the 1-year-line of where you don’t want to be, really, for your family and your future.

“Let me tell you, you’re at 99%, and it gets real. We have three young girls, [age] 15, 13, 11, and suddenly I come home and I’m a little bit sick. Their dad, who is strong, always, suddenly is in the hospital — and I don’t know if they understood the consequences of it — but there’s moments in there where they’re putting you out for stuff when you think, ‘Do you wake up from this?’ It’s tough to swallow and makes you think differently, as I’m sure you do as you [Stephen A. Smith] come out of your COVID scare. It makes you think differently about life. It doesn’t make you any less driven about the things that you do, but it certainly makes you appreciate the things that you have, your friends, your family.”

Smith asked what the future holds for Triple H as a competitor, and he said that he is done competing in the ring.

“For me, as far as in-ring, which I get a lot, I’m done. No, I will never wrestle again. First of all, I have a defribulator in my chest, probably not a good idea to get zapped on live TV.”

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the initial reports being that his issue wasn't all that serious but the man very nearly died. Thankful they caught it enough in time to save him. He was basically at the end of his in ring career anyway (although can you say that nowadays with Sting out here at 63 jumping off stages) but its still a tad bit sad this had to be the way for it to be over.