• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Meltdown Time

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you remember when we pressured the qb? When we scared the qb? Disguised coverage? I do.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fair’s fair. Tide fans melted down and now it’s your turn to wade in the filth you created." Gotta love people that have the guts to pick on themselves as well as others.

"The bars on campus have better kickers than this dipshit." Didn't Leach get so disgusted with his kickers one year that he had some tryout for current students on campus? And one guy won the job IIRC.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And he can’t reach the goal line on kick offs? Okay, Bulovas, WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU DO?"
a) play harmonica
b) Nicholson impersonation
c) sew a button on a jacket
d) digest food
e) none of the above

"RUN THE BALL. KEEP THE HIPPIE OFF THE FIELD."

"I can and plan to stick a rusty wire up my ass and relive this shitshow. I’d rather get an enema right now. You tell me this is supposed to be the highlight of my year? Fuck me up with the sad juice and I’m going to be out of joy for a long, long time. I could go to my dentist. I’d be at least expecting pain because I’m about ready to absolutely yell in anguishing pain. This genuinely hurts physically and emotionally."

"This is like waiting on a walk signal in traffic. Getting kicked in the nuts and falling into traffic to get run over by a cab."

"Let’s go poison Clemson’s trees!"

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off season hopes:

- we recruit a GD kicker! One that can kick shit out of the end zone - or at least stay in-bounds. One that can actually kick PAT's and reasonable FG's. We've had good luck with Punters, but Jeebus Cripes on a cracker, wtf is going on with kickers?

- find someone on D to rush the passer. That's a thing we should try to do. I'm not a coach or anything, but it sounds realistic. Clemson sure blitzed the shit out of us.

- fix our secondary! WTF??? Please see the: SEC Championship, game vs OU and Clemson game. How many 3rd and longs did we have in all three where we got burned by long throws? FML.

:gaah:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mike Shula is wearing a Saban mask."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Nice job dickfingers" LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fucking fix this. For my sake and yours, Tide. You want this to be your legacy? A chance at genuine immortality not just in Alabama lore but across that of college football? You want to blow it? You aren’t some cheap hooker. Only you control the 30 minutes ahead. Be shit, or make shit."

^^^ halftime speech from Jim bob - a fellow resident of Burnt Corn, Alabama

Panabama71

Same Cat different Ass!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Mack Wilson is the stupidest motherfucker i’ve Seen on a football field in a long time!”

“I appreciate Imagin dragons and lil Hamburgelar for the needed distraction!”