• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

its kardinal official

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

no here

two early disclosures

1. just so there`s no disapointment most my poo`s last around a minute so i wont have the time to get the post count up to kds` poo commentary level

2. i usually steam the bathroom up with the shower before i poo because cant poo in a cold bathroom. The moisture when doing so will destroy my laptop so If i can not handle the cold without the shower running my poo commentary could be delayed until the summer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2. i usually steam the bathroom up with the shower before i poo because cant poo in a cold bathroom. The moisture when doing so will destroy my laptop so If i can not handle the cold without the shower running my poo commentary could be delayed until the summer[/QUOTE]

dude...that's some high maintenance shit right there. Pun definitely intended. :rofl:

Okay, maybe it's not that weird. A friend of mine used to be deathly afraid of public bathrooms. Every time he had to take a shit, he would excuse himself to drive home to get the job done. Fuckin' hell, that'd be torture if you really had to go number 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, it's true. Every shit I take lasts at least 20 minutes. I gotta let it marinate a bit before it comes out, so I read the paper or I commentate on it. Whatever. My laptop just has a lot of shit particles on it. It's not a big deal