• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's hard to imagine the Saints not going to the SB

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same logic can apply to the 49'ers ...........best win is the rams......

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there is a major thorn...Carolina. Not that Carolina will go, but they could keep the Saints from going or having a shot in the NFCCG, much like 2013.

There is also another major thorn, whoever comes out of the NFC West. No, it is not Seattle.
I'm sure the NFL is keeping their eye on the Saints.

tenor.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Stafford will break Brees's yardage record...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads like this make you stop and think, " holy shit there really is some screwed up people in this world!"

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there is a major thorn...Carolina. Not that Carolina will go, but they could keep the Saints from going or having a shot in the NFCCG, much like 2013.

There is also another major thorn, whoever comes out of the NFC West. No, it is not Seattle.

Not surprising since you don't have much of an imagination.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just imagined it...... I saw..... A despondent and bruised Drew Bree's boarding a flight in SF in in January.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just imagined it...... I saw..... A despondent and bruised Drew Bree's boarding a flight in SF in in January.

Too early, the only teams the Niners have beat are struggling teams, Rams were the best test but they had no Gurley ... You'll know where the Niners sit after they face, Seattle, the Ravens, the Packers and Saints coming up ... Niners aren't battle tested yet, not saying they can't prove us wrong, but I'm skeptical... It's just been way too easy so far...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Too early, the only teams the Niners have beat are struggling teams, Rams were the best test but they had no Gurley ... You'll know where the Niners sit after they face, Seattle, the Ravens, the Packers and Saints coming up ... Niners aren't battle tested yet, not saying they can't prove us wrong, but I'm skeptical... It's just been way too easy so far...

Their defense and running game is legit despite who they've played.

The defense was pretty good week 1 but it's been dominant week 2 onward.

The running game has slowed down because they are out their FB and two starting tackles but it's still 2nd behind the Ravens overall and even then you have to consider the Ravens have Lamar Jackson running the ball to up their rushing stats.

The biggest question mark is the passing game and that could be the fatal flaw. Emmanuel Sanders will at least help but they still need Jimmy G to sharpen his game and other WR to step up.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brees comes back will be interesting to see how things go... Bridgewater has been solid

As in regards to Carolina... Allen really has sparked this team and could be very dangerous but you know if Cam is even remotely ok to play he will

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you say seattle is a good test ? Based on which convincing win of theirs? They list to both teams 9n your lust... ravens and saints... at home both times.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense and running game is legit despite who they've played.

The defense was pretty good week 1 but it's been dominant week 2 onward.

The running game has slowed down because they are out their FB and two starting tackles but it's still 2nd behind the Ravens overall and even then you have to consider the Ravens have Lamar Jackson running the ball to up their rushing stats.

The biggest question mark is the passing game and that could be the fatal flaw. Emmanuel Sanders will at least help but they still need Jimmy G to sharpen his game and other WR to step up.

Their D has been good, but I still want to see a balanced good team face them, one that's on the winning side record wise... And I'm not saying the Niners can't do it, I just want to see it... Jimmy needs to get tested more, agreed, he might pass with flying colors, who knows, but I look forward to seeing it... Games get funner down the home stretch ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you say seattle is a good test ? Based on which convincing win of theirs? They list to both teams 9n your lust... ravens and saints... at home both times.

Dude, Russ will test you, believe it ... We can also run the ball, were also a division rival, so it will be a good game, count on it... Niners will be facing, Wilson, Brees, Rodgers, Jackson, all present their own problems, let's see how the Niners do...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see...2 years ago a prayer was answered by Diggs and the Saints went marching home...last year a ref suffered from temporary blindness and missed an obvious PI call, but the Saints didn't have to march home as they were already there...

It's a funny game with an odd shaped ball and strange outcomes happen all the time... that's probably the reason Dolphin fans show up for games or watch them on TV...you just never know for sure

That and the refs on Cocaine change games all the time....It's a roll of the dice every week with these games now a days...

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brees comes back will be interesting to see how things go... Bridgewater has been solid

As in regards to Carolina... Allen really has sparked this team and could be very dangerous but you know if Cam is even remotely ok to play he will

How well does Bridgwater have to play to keep the starting job? Suppose Brees's arm really isn't ready, and he causes them to lose a couple of games.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and what makes you think the Saints are a lock? 5 of their 6 wins have been by only 1 score so it's not like they're dominating... The only time anyone was dominated is when the Rams smoked NO w/ Brees...
They dominated Seattle and Tampa. Final score doesn't always show

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Russ will test you, believe it ... We can also run the ball, were also a division rival, so it will be a good game, count on it... Niners will be facing, Wilson, Brees, Rodgers, Jackson, all present their own problems, let's see how the Niners do...

I feel like Seattle and the 49ers are basically in a similar boat in the quality of teams they've beaten so far.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How well does Bridgwater have to play to keep the starting job? Suppose Brees's arm really isn't ready, and he causes them to lose a couple of games.

If it wasn't Brees, Brady or Rodgers I think he did absolutely enough to keep the starting job. I just think the Saints will go with "their guy". I'm hoping Bridgewater stays since hes earned it imo

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't Brees, Brady or Rodgers I think he did absolutely enough to keep the starting job. I just think the Saints will go with "their guy". I'm hoping Bridgewater stays since hes earned it imo

There are several teams where he would be an upgrade over the current starter.

So I expect him to be somewhere else next season.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several teams where he would be an upgrade over the current starter.

So I expect him to be somewhere else next season.

Denver perhaps, maybe Chicago.