• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's fun to laugh at fans with high expectations

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true fans go suicidal after losing a game, then no...I am not a true fan. Excuse me...

*siiiipppp*

Ahhh...a refreshing whiskey drink always hits the spot
And don't forget the tailgating and the proper attire for said tailgates. Carolina fans take that shit seriously. I must admit that ya'll do "put on the dog" when it comes to tailgating. Great food, huge spreads, lots of cocktails, and everyone dressed to the nines, at least by college football standards anyway. For years I did not understand why it was such a "to do." Then Tommy Bowden happened and the light bulb went off. Clemson tailgating went through the roof during his reign. When the football is shitty, you must take pride in the tailgate, especially when you spend all morning there, then come back at halftime and finish the day there. It has to be bountiful. Kudos Cock fans for elevating your tailgating game and leading the way.

:suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't forget the tailgating and the proper attire for said tailgates. Carolina fans take that shit seriously. I must admit that ya'll do "put on the dog" when it comes to tailgating. Great food, huge spreads, lots of cocktails, and everyone dressed to the nines, at least by college football standards anyway. For years I did not understand why it was such a "to do." Then Tommy Bowden happened and the light bulb went off. Clemson tailgating went through the roof during his reign. When the football is shitty, you must take pride in the tailgate, especially when you spend all morning there, then come back at halftime and finish the day there. It has to be bountiful. Kudos Cock fans for elevating your tailgating game and leading the way.

Uhhhh...thanks?

:susp:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're an alumni who enjoys perpetually ridiculing a rival alum based on how this year's game went, well...you might just have a small penis. Sure, you can point it out once, but after that it ought to be business as usual. Most people have other shit to worry about once they graduate, like paying back all those student loans while at the same time fending off those cold-calls from the Alumni relations department asking for even MORE of your money.

Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 9.16.09 PM.png
............................ Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 8.53.08 PM.png

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I voted this a winner, because this is now what is the truth for me.............. Go Vawls!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kentucky -2.5 :shocked:

id give up on football too.....

LOL...haven't "given up," just upped my level of things we add to football to make it better. You know, like...nachos n wings

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't understand fans with high expectations.

We Bama fans are a humble lot, and realistic too. :)

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't understand fans with high expectations.

We Bama fans are a humble lot, and realistic too. :)

Don't make me face palm you, bro

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP was trolled by Spurrier for years....never once stopped to think about it. lel 2 cocks.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sssssiiiippppp*

Ahhhhh....a refreshing drink always refreshes.

Also, welcome LSU, Notre Dame, and Florida fans. Barkeep? Looks like we'll need some Absinthe, some Bushmills, and a Sea Breeze

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sssssiiiippppp*

Ahhhhh....a refreshing drink always refreshes.

Also, welcome LSU, Notre Dame, and Florida fans. Barkeep? Looks like we'll need some Absinthe, some Bushmills, and a Sea Breeze
:nono: "no fucking way florida loses...........again. playoffs baby, book it!!"

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bartender? Keep those Sea Breezes comin'...
"and another thing hu.....whats with all these immigrants??"
3ed3bc3a3ae9f62746415b59047b4b17.png

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to have high hopes for what your team may accomplish. But it all goes to shit when fans forget
  1. these are kids who play this game
  2. the kids who play this game don't owe the fans anything
And the same goes for coaches. The people who are owed something by the coaches are the players - not the fans.

That said, I will be consuming much alcohol through the remainder of the season as I expect to see the players on my team fall far below my hopes for their success. And I like to drink.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to have high hopes for what your team may accomplish. But it all goes to shit when fans forget
  1. these are kids who play this game
  2. the kids who play this game don't owe the fans anything
And the same goes for coaches. The people who are owed something by the coaches are the players - not the fans.

That said, I will be consuming much alcohol through the remainder of the season as I expect to see the players on my team fall far below my hopes for their success. And I like to drink.

Get that man some Jameson