• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's fun to laugh at fans with high expectations

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"2-1 and headed to the punch bowl"
--Gamecock fans

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Ralphie, I think the only people to whom a game should "matter" are the players and the current students.

College is a time of extreme, daily dick-measuring, and what better way to say "mine's bigger" than by pointing to the scoreboard? Even if vicariously, students derive self-importance from intercollegiate athletics because that's pretty much all they have at that stage of life.

If you're an alumni who enjoys perpetually ridiculing a rival alum based on how this year's game went, well...you might just have a small penis. Sure, you can point it out once, but after that it ought to be business as usual. Most people have other shit to worry about once they graduate, like paying back all those student loans while at the same time fending off those cold-calls from the Alumni relations department asking for even MORE of your money.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Ralphie, I think the only people to whom a game should "matter" are the players and the current students.

College is a time of extreme, daily dick-measuring, and what better way to say "mine's bigger" than by pointing to the scoreboard? Even if vicariously, students derive self-importance from intercollegiate athletics because that's pretty much all they have at that stage of life.

If you're an alumni who enjoys perpetually ridiculing a rival alum based on how this year's game went, well...you might just have a small penis. Sure, you can point it out once, but after that it ought to be business as usual. Most people have other shit to worry about once they graduate, like paying back all those student loans while at the same time fending off those cold-calls from the Alumni relations department asking for even MORE of your money.

Ohh buddy, I get what you are saying to a point. An I dont think you fully mean that games shouldn't matter to alumni fully. Again I get what you mean to a point.

However I liken it to a hobby. An the type of person I am if if I like something, I go in full force. I love it. While it may look like its a dick measuring contest, it's merely just my pride in my team and my excitement for it.

Of course I have other shit to worry about. I have a son and another on the way. But that doesn't mean I can't love what I do and show excitement. Me showing excitement and pride may be different then how you show it. It is what it is.

I still have over 100k in student loans, an I'm nearly 8 years out. (F you sallie Mae/navient or who ever is putting it up my rear monthly). Still doesn't mean I can't take my hobby seriously. An how did you know I have a small Peter?? Did my wife tell you?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have over 100k in student loans, an I'm nearly 8 years out. (F you sallie Mae/navient or who ever is putting it up my rear monthly). Still doesn't mean I can't take my hobby seriously. An how did you know I have a small Peter?? Did the wife get to you?

Bwah! Thoughts and prayers on those loans. Thankfully I retired all my student debt about ten years ago...just in time to buy a house. Whoopee.

And yeah, your wife told me...I said it was none of my concern but she had been drinking...she also said for you to pick up more milk and gin.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLEXCREMENT ... THREAD FAIL!!!

This really isn't Hu ... account, obviously, jacked.

See here?

Even during the recent "best run in team history" ushered in by the late, great Steven Orr Spurrier (RIP), it was not exactly enjoyed by Carolina fans; we merely sat around in amazed silence, waiting for the other shoe to drop. And drop it did, in the middle of last season, when Spurrier died suddenly and left the team without a coach. Some of us cried, but many of us shrugged and said, "well, there it is..." now, back to life as normal...how about a whiskey drink?

If true fans go suicidal after losing a game, then no...I am not a true fan. Excuse me...

*siiiipppp*

Ahhh...a refreshing whiskey drink always hits the spot

Anybody see anything strange (other than the faaabuuuulous pink font)?

He(?) keeps mentioning a WHISKEY drink? :hmm: ANYBODY that knoes the REAL Hu knoes this is preposterous. What? NO MENTION OF GIN (Hendrix flavor even)?!?!?!?! :bullshit: I call.

And, what's even more telling, it's this nonsense & verbose fixation with just the Gamecox. What? NO MENTION of Bay-lore? :bullshit:I call, again.

Where is the real Hu???? I hope, when he shows back up, starts another parody thread ... about GIN, moral high groundy stuff & how many Natty's his Hundreds of Fave Teams Du Jour has.

#BringBackHu

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"1-2 and headed to the Cactus Bowl." --bdub:cool2:
You guys would really have to fuck it up, but go 6-6 and you might get an invite to Boise and the Potato Bowl against a 7-5 Utah State. :heh: If that ever happens dinner and drinks on me. :thumb:

May have to set some kind of drink limit cause if the Sooners ever have that bad of a season you would be a full blown alcoholic well before mid December.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLEXCREMENT ... THREAD FAIL!!!

This really isn't Hu ... account, obviously, jacked.

See here?

Anybody see anything strange (other than the faaabuuuulous pink font)?

He(?) keeps mentioning a WHISKEY drink? :hmm: ANYBODY that knoes the REAL Hu knoes this is preposterous. What? NO MENTION OF GIN (Hendrix flavor even)?!?!?!?! :bullshit: I call.

And, what's even more telling, it's this nonsense & verbose fixation with just the Gamecox. What? NO MENTION of Bay-lore? :bullshit:I call, again.

Where is the real Hu???? I hope, when he shows back up, starts another parody thread ... about GIN, moral high groundy stuff & how many Natty's his Hundreds of Fave Teams Du Jour has.

#BringBackHu

Why whatever do you mean, respected private citizen Craig? I am for sure 100% that Hu guy that's always posting the gay Scott Thompson pictures in an amusing fashion.

And now I must leave on an unrelated matter

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah! Thoughts and prayers on those loans. Thankfully I retired all my student debt about ten years ago...just in time to buy a house. Whoopee.

And yeah, your wife told me...I said it was none of my concern but she had been drinking...she also said for you to pick up more milk and gin.

Yeah, the price one pays for going out of state.

We need milk?? That bitch, I wondered why I couldn't have cereal this morning.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why whatever do you mean, respected private citizen Craig? I am for sure 100% that Hu guy that's always posting the gay Scott Thompson pictures in an amusing fashion.

And now I must leave on an unrelated matter
Horsehockey!

The real Hu woulda posted something like:

Wait fer it ...

Wait .....

Wait sum moar .....

HERE!

buddy2.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 375,244.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rockford: you gonna have to start using weak instead of week:pound:
My bad...I saw you used it and was going to return the flavor, but I've been drinking.

Also, no fucking WAY i'd ever rock that shitty orange T, and I mean that in the most respectful way possible. I do have SOME standards