• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's BACK!!! B10 BABY!

MaximumSam

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoot who is ready to wait patiently to see if the B1G can honor its second schedule!!!!!

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yaaaay!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere, in a dark closet, Jim Harbaugh lays on the floor in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and thinking about November 29th and Ryan Day's one hundred.

Michigan's gonna smell the glove. Again!

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad it is back, but the timing of it all is dumb. Why do they need 5 weeks? They’ve been practicing. They should have started it at the first weekend in October. Now, when they start, they will look bad compared to the teams that will have 3-5 games under their belts in other conferences.

Plus, no bye weeks means that some teams are likely to play less than 8 games due to COVID cancellations, with no ability to make up the games.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. but, no need to fucking wait 5 more weeks. another dumb decision.

Again, nothing needed to be postponed. the season should have started as normal.......

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's get this straight.

21 day quarantine for anyone that tests positive regardless of negative test results
No built in bye weeks
5% cap of positives to shut a team down.

LOL. Good luck.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

21 day quarantine for anyone that tests positive regardless of negative test results
No built in bye weeks

LOL. Good luck.
Not a good year for CFB FF

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as an appropriate thank you to the 2 schools (Nebraska and Ohio St.) that kept fighting for this to happen, I suggest the revenue earned for this period be divided to only those two schools. The rest of ya kept your mouths shut and were prepared to lie down. I know Iowa, you voted to not cancel. You took no other actions, you never fought it. No soup for you.

MaximumSam

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No built in bye weeks

LOL. Good luck.
What could possibly go wrong??

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not caving in to panic actually worked on the stuffed suits of the B1G. I'll be damned....

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere, in a dark closet, Jim Harbaugh lays on the floor in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and thinking about November 29th and Ryan Day's one hundred.

Michigan's gonna smell the glove. Again!

Michigan has little to nothing to lose in this matchup. OSU cannot lose a game in this shortened season. On top of that, OSU has lost a few NFL draft picks who didn't want to wait it out. OSU often just reloads, but this pandemic has certainly helped Michigan's chances IMO. Michigan still may lose by double digits again, but I imagine the vegas line is slightly better than it would have been with no pandemic.

I can't wait to see this game, and I'm glad it isn't being played earlier in the season like the first schedule had them.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as an appropriate thank you to the 2 schools (Nebraska and Ohio St.) that kept fighting for this to happen, I suggest the revenue earned for this period be divided to only those two schools. The rest of ya kept your mouths shut and were prepared to lie down. I know Iowa, you voted to not cancel. You took no other actions, you never fought it. No soup for you.

I'm pretty sure Iowa was in there as well. I say give them 1/4 each, and let the rest of the teams split up the last 1/4 among all themselves.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has little to nothing to lose in this matchup. OSU cannot lose a game in this shortened season. On top of that, OSU has lost a few NFL draft picks who didn't want to wait it out. OSU often just reloads, but this pandemic has certainly helped Michigan's chances IMO. Michigan still may lose by double digits again, but I imagine the vegas line is slightly better than it would have been with no pandemic.

I can't wait to see this game, and I'm glad it isn't being played earlier in the season like the first schedule had them.
That's all 100% true. You and @MAIZEandBLUE09 should get your hopes way up.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No built in bye weeks

LOL. Good luck.
This just appears that the B10 leadership is still trying to torpedo this thing.

21 days of no practice in the middle of the season seems more dangerous than COVID. If a player is at all rated as an NFL draft pick in the spring, if they get COVID during the season, they are gone. Why come back in the middle of the season if you haven't been able to practice for 3 weeks, in an 8 week season?

I could see a big ten team finding a positive COVID person, and passing the brown bottle around the team. (I kid)