• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It is early but...

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson really looked good catching the ball albeit without pads but he can sky. He made a catch of Talib that has to be seen to believed. He has long arms and is very fluid. Boyce looked good also.

In pads tomorrow will tell a lot about how they get off the line but close up Dobson looks like he is chiseled and strong. Boyce is not only quick but fast. Amendola fumbled a punt but that will be Washington's job. Amendola is significantly bigger than Wes and looks as quick but I was surprised by his vertical speed. He could sneak deep. They threw a lot of long passes which I like. Dobson was mostly outside the numbers and he seems to have adjusted to the speed Tom throws the ball.

Dennard was the absolute standout on defense. His ball skills are off the charts. He and Talib are going to be physical corners which Briz and I like.

Nice weather today so that made decision to skip yesterday a good one. Great day with the kids as usual. Pats put on such a good event for families and especially the kids. Mine had a wonderful time and grandma took care of the little one which gave mom a little break. Kids want to go back tomorrow but Mom needs a day off cause summer vacation for them isn't summer vacation for me.

Any pats or for that matter any football fan of the NFL in the area should take a practice in. The players are great with the kids and after you know what they were even better than before with everyone which is and was expected.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see Dobson in action with Brady throwing the ball. I won't make it down to camp or anything but I'm really looking forward to some preseason action.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also expect big things from Boyce or the potential is certainly there. Boyce is really fast and the one thing I thought was because they played off the receivers I looked how fast they got into CB or how fast they covered that ground and Dobson and Boyce get on coverage really fast which gives them the ability to put the defense at a disadvantage.

the key now is can they handle being bumped by NFL corners. I think if you miss the bump on either one the CB is in trouble but we will have to see in full pads. Jenkins also looked good and he is a HUGE target like Dobson. Amendola looks comfortable already. Vereen looks like he will catch a lot of balls because that kid is flat out scary in the open field. Actually come to thin k of it the offense looked "faster" in retrospect.

Boyce could end up being a steal. My ex-husband loved this kid coming out of high school and he caught some balls from some good QBs in RGIII and Andy Dalton. If I could describe Dobson and Boyce it would be natural pass catchers. Dobson made sever highlight catches and Boyce caight a tipped ball on a bomb that was far from easy after T Wilson topped it.

Ballard had a drop but looked thinner and more agile than I remember. Zudfeld intrigues me because he is really tall and has really good hands although it could be tough for him to make this team.

I concentrated on offense and that is hard enough trying to track of 3 kid and a Redskin fan husband who at times is as bad or worse than the kids.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to look further than my avatar for one of the best catches I've ever seen.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about Kamar Aiken? I saw something about he and Dobson seemingly passing Jenkins on the depth chart

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see Dobson in action with Brady throwing the ball. I won't make it down to camp or anything but I'm really looking forward to some preseason action.

I am a tad worried about Toms arm later in the season. IMO he puts a lot more air under the ball then he use to. We will see.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the updates rehone!

Farmer_Ted

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a receiver will be the next receiver arrested, and here comes the Tebow side show. The circus has arrived in New England!

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thought we were rid of the trolls and I guess we are not. Very sad.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thought we were rid of the trolls and I guess we are not. Very sad.

Don't worry about it. He knows he has nothing to look forward to this season, so might as well trash on the Pats.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he's pretty harmless. He was over at CBS and wasn't really that bad.