• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Israel Adesanya vs Paulo Costa

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where to stand on this fight yet. Plus I don't want to hold my breath lol. I'm still upset that Burns got ruled out against Usman. I was really thinking Burns was going to beat Usman.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert Burns is COVID-19 negative, clearing path to Kamaru Usman and UFC title shot

@Blackshirts BLVD ... stay tuned.

Gilbert Burns is now COVID-19 negative, clearing the way for a shot at UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman.

Masvidal was hoping for a rematch with a full fight camp, but UFC president Dana White has already declared that Burns would get the next crack at Usman as soon as he is cleared of COVID.

Burns on Monday posted test results from Access Medical Labs, showing a negative result for Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), the coronavirus known to cause COVID-19.

It is unclear how soon the UFC will want to host the Usman vs. Burns bout, but they'll likely try to do it before the end of 2020.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Costa was a freak of an animal, but he wasn't as cut up the last couple of fights compared to his early fights. Israel imo is great, but far from unbeatable. If costa gets prepared for this one and in similar shape as his earlier fights, Im going with costa.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert Burns is COVID-19 negative, clearing path to Kamaru Usman and UFC title shot

@Blackshirts BLVD ... stay tuned.

Gilbert Burns is now COVID-19 negative, clearing the way for a shot at UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman.

Masvidal was hoping for a rematch with a full fight camp, but UFC president Dana White has already declared that Burns would get the next crack at Usman as soon as he is cleared of COVID.

Burns on Monday posted test results from Access Medical Labs, showing a negative result for Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), the coronavirus known to cause COVID-19.

It is unclear how soon the UFC will want to host the Usman vs. Burns bout, but they'll likely try to do it before the end of 2020.

I might be riding high on Burns because of his utter domination of Woodley (who doesn't seem to have his head in the game), but Burns was nonetheless impressive and he has weapons everywhere in his striking and his ground game... his wrestling isn't terrible either. Not sure about his clinch work though.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be riding high on Burns because of his utter domination of Woodley (who doesn't seem to have his head in the game), but Burns was nonetheless impressive and he has weapons everywhere in his striking and his ground game... his wrestling isn't terrible either. Not sure about his clinch work though.

i was 1 - 4 on the main card saturday. :dhd:

I like burns a lot. He came with a world Brazilion jiu jitsu championship, but he's become much stronger and better with his hands since then. He lands a very heavy blow.

I think he matches up against usman as well as anyone right now.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was 1 - 4 on the main card saturday. :dhd:

I like burns a lot. He came with a world Brazilion jiu jitsu championship, but he's become much stronger and better with his hands since then. He lands a very heavy blow.

I think he matches up against usman as well as anyone right now.

I mostly agree, my big concern is seeing how Burns is in the clinch given the Usman/Masvidal fight. Usman might try something similar. The clinch negates a lot of the strikes and sub attemps and wears on the person carrying the other person.

But I still think Burns matches up better than pretty much anyone else. Set up Usman/Burns and Covington/Masvidal on the same card, that would be pretty sweet lol.