• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this true?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading that they benched Carter after Woodheads TD. Does anyone know if this is true?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Kiffen they began rotating guys, and Carter was NOT benched. Sounds like spin control to me. To many guys on defense looked to be a step slow last night. Maybe Carter was the slowest of them all so they tried to fix a leak with a sponge. I don't think Carter is in danger of losing his job, but something had to be done to wake the D up. I understand it didn't work, but if they did nothing we'd be up in arms about that too. Not trying to make an excuse, but does anyone know it the team had a slight bug? I could understand if one or two guys didn't seem to be themselves, but the whole D (save Carr) looked off.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin control for sure. Carter needs to be better. However, if we get a LB on Dunbar every play aren't we going to abuse that LB? I know Carter is fast, but he still is going to have trouble if asked to cover a RB in open space all the time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had Carter trying to cover Woodhead and Lee trying to cover Gates. The DC should have benched himself. If you ask Steve Nash to cover Lebron, don't get pissed at Nash when he can't check him. If Claiborne didn't require help on virtually every play, it might help as well

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter got humbled all day. The second TD pass was butt ugly played by #54. He'll be alright and better for the lesson down the road. Lee was outstanding all day and it sure wouldn't surprise me to learn later this week that he shoulda had help over the top. Mo? This cat worries me. He looks like shit and like big Nate said today on the radio....if you're hurt, then sit but if you are going to play, then play. This guy has been the biggest disappointment thus far for me

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter got humbled all day. The second TD pass was butt ugly played by #54. He'll be alright and better for the lesson down the road. Lee was outstanding all day and it sure wouldn't surprise me to learn later this week that he shoulda had help over the top. Mo? This cat worries me. He looks like shit and like big Nate said today on the radio....if you're hurt, then sit but if you are going to play, then play. This guy has been the biggest disappointment thus far for me

Thats a good point about Lee, the kid can't play much better. Mo is killing this team. If he were living up to his shutdown potential, this D would look totally different. He better get his shit together quick, if there's one thing for sure about Manning, if he see's a hole, he'll pound it all day long

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Lee had a pick 6 (that was caused by Hatcher by the way) , but I didn't think he had a great game either. Gates was open all day yesterday. To use a baseball reference the Chargers were able to stay ahead of the count all day yesterday because of the soft zone lee was playing in the middle. I have been very vocal on my concerns for Claiborne....Mario Goodrich any body.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Lee had a pick 6 (that was caused by Hatcher by the way) , but I didn't think he had a great game either. Gates was open all day yesterday. To use a baseball reference the Chargers were able to stay ahead of the count all day yesterday because of the soft zone lee was playing in the middle. I have been very vocal on my concerns for Claiborne....Mario Goodrich any body.

can't help here cause Lee was lights out yesterday

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't help here cause Lee was lights out yesterday

I agree Lee was lights out. Gates has burned countless players in his career. So he beat Lee on a big play... shit happens

This 1st TD pass Carter give up ... That was just a perfect ball... Coverage was there.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I watched a different game ....he burnt Lee all game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had Carter trying to cover Woodhead and Lee trying to cover Gates. The DC should have benched himself. If you ask Steve Nash to cover Lebron, don't get pissed at Nash when he can't check him. If Claiborne didn't require help on virtually every play, it might help as well

I know Im waaaaaay off topic but I used to shake my head when Nash won the MVP (2 times). He has more MVPs then freaking Kobe Bryant but more specifically he is the only non title winner to have multiple MVPs and he hasnt even made the finals.... and to be completely specific, how can the WORST defensive player in the NBA win MVP. An MVP who was literally the worst player in the entire league at 50% of the game.

Ill never understand how Nash won MVP even once. Kobe was 1st team all NBA and 1st team Defense year after year and our Grandkids are gonna think Nash was better then Kobe. The guy averaged 14 points and 13 assists and won MVP in a fast paced offense. Huhh?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good point about Lee, the kid can't play much better. Mo is killing this team. If he were living up to his shutdown potential, this D would look totally different. He better get his shit together quick, if there's one thing for sure about Manning, if he see's a hole, he'll pound it all day long

I know you were serious, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started to worry about Mo when he whiffed on a tackle like Mike Jenkins in Week 1.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you guys on Mo right now. No offseason year one and barely an offseason this year could be part of the blame. Also, not sure his knee is 100% and know his shoulder isn't, but if you are going to play then you need to be able to produce and he seems to be hurting us most weeks. Not sure our roster allows for a change right now though...