• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this crazy?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone consider Brandon Marshall a better then Wes Welker play the rest of the way?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone consider Brandon Marshall a better then Wes Welker play the rest of the way?

I do, but i'm biased...I don't have Welker. :rollseyes:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef I got say man, I'm loving having you around bro!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man... Cuz, well...... Cutler...

Not sure how else to explain it

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man... Cuz, well...... Cutler...

Cutler was positively putrid last year. How'd Marshall do last year? (1508 yards/11 TD)

Foot, honestly, I'd stick with Welker. Marshall was triple-teamed against the Saints. Which is why Jeffery had a career day. Until other teams give Jeffery and Bennett more attention, Marshall's targets may take a hit.

So Chef, you happy about landing Freeman in Minny? Or are you working up a "different" set of insults?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler was positively putrid last year. How'd Marshall do last year? (1508 yards/11 TD)

Foot, honestly, I'd stick with Welker. Marshall was triple-teamed against the Saints. Which is why Jeffery had a career day. Until other teams give Jeffery and Bennett more attention, Marshall's targets may take a hit.

So Chef, you happy about landing Freeman in Minny? Or are you working up a "different" set of insults?

Joe, at least Freeman has shown he can throw the long ball with some effect. So, yeah, i'm happy. 25 years old, i'd say he has a chance to be our long term QB.

Sorry Christian, I really tried to like ya...if it's any consolation, I still think your wife is a cutie! :nod:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe, at least Freeman has shown he can throw the long ball with some effect. So, yeah, i'm happy. 25 years old, i'd say he has a chance to be our long term QB.

Sadly (as a Bears fan), I agree.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"long term qb" ....not sure I understand this phrase... :noidea:

Allow me to explain:
After you test the QB waters with guys like Jim Harbaugh, Peter Tom Willis, Will Furrer, Steve Walsh, Erik Kramer, Rick Mirer, Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown, Jim Miller, (a washed up) Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, (equally washed up) Kordell Stewart, Rex Grossman, Craig Krenzel, (surfer) Chad Hutchinson, Jonathan Quinn, Kyle Orton, and Brian Griese, you finally land a quality QB like Jay Cutler.

So you surround him with a defensive-minded coach and GM, no other offensive weapons, and give him unimaginative and/or non-progressive offensive coordinators like Ron Turner, Mike Martz, and Mike Tice.

Essentially your "long term" QB is pounded into the gridiron until he's almost ruined.

At least until the defensive-minded coach and GM are fired and replaced with persons that actually think that offense can win you football games. Hopefully it's not too late for your "long term" QB.

Clear as mud?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Martz used to be progressive. . until he figured out Cutler Forte Hester wasnt Warner Fualk Bruce Holt. Then he didn't know WTF to do

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Martz used to be progressive. . until he figured out Cutler Forte Hester wasnt Warner Fualk Bruce Holt. Then he didn't know WTF to do

Don't forget the 'biggest' piece missed in Chi-town for Martz to make Cutler a star.....the Big O, Orlando Pace. Arguably the GOAT at LT, what OC wouldn't want a LT like that?

And no, it doesn't count that they did bring Pace to CHI after he was completely used up

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me to explain:
After you test the QB waters with guys like Jim Harbaugh, Peter Tom Willis, Will Furrer, Steve Walsh, Erik Kramer, Rick Mirer, Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown, Jim Miller, (a washed up) Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, (equally washed up) Kordell Stewart, Rex Grossman, Craig Krenzel, (surfer) Chad Hutchinson, Jonathan Quinn, Kyle Orton, and Brian Griese, you finally land a quality QB like Jay Cutler.

So you surround him with a defensive-minded coach and GM, no other offensive weapons, and give him unimaginative and/or non-progressive offensive coordinators like Ron Turner, Mike Martz, and Mike Tice.

Essentially your "long term" QB is pounded into the gridiron until he's almost ruined.

At least until the defensive-minded coach and GM are fired and replaced with persons that actually think that offense can win you football games. Hopefully it's not too late for your "long term" QB.

Clear as mud?
I don't think I could find a better example....nicely done. ;)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the 'biggest' piece missed in Chi-town for Martz to make Cutler a star.....the Big O, Orlando Pace. Arguably the GOAT at LT, what OC wouldn't want a LT like that?

And no, it doesn't count that they did bring Pace to CHI after he was completely used up

Pittsburgh could really use someone like that right about meow...