• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this a safe place to have a Packer tailgate and party in Chicago?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At many road locations there are big Packer parties set up by the Packers with the Packer President or the old Bear announcer Wayne Larrivee as well along with retired players and such. For the opening game there will be a party the day before and it seems like it will be going on all day long. Will there be riots or will this place be trashed for doing this? What are your opinions?

Packers Everywhere set to host free pep rally in Chicago

Packers Everywhere set to host free pep rally in Chicago

Packers fans are invited to bring the spirit of Green Bay to Chicago a day early with a Packers Everywhere pep rally at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 4.

The festivities will take place at Will’s Northwoods Inn, located at 3030 North Racine Ave., Chicago. Will’s will open at 9:30 a.m., with pre-rally festivities and Packers prizing beginning at 4 p.m.

Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy will take part in the pre-gameday excitement by greeting fans and participating in a Q-and-A session with the radio voice of the Packers, Wayne Larrivee. Packers alumni Mark Chmura and Frank Winters will attend to socialize and take photos with fans and will share their thoughts on the next day’s game against the Bears.

A roundtable discussion with Packers.com’s Mike Spofford and Wes Hodkiewicz will conclude the event.

Fans planning to attend the rally are encouraged to sign up in advance for Packers Pass to have a chance to win autographed Packers items such as a Jaire Alexander signed-helmet, Davante Adams signed-jersey and other prizes.

To register for the opportunity to win prizes, fans should download the official Packers mobile app or visit packers.com/pass to sign up. Rally attendees must have their Packers Pass scanned on-site at the designated prizing area in order to see if they’ve won. Entrants must be present at the rally to win, and advance Packers Pass signup does not guarantee rally admission.

Packers Everywhere, through its website packerseverywhere.com, enables Packers fans to find official Packers establishments around the world where they can watch games with fellow fans.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all, fuck the Packers. I hope all their players and fans rot in hell.

But yeah, you guys should be okay. Just don't travel Southside.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cyclical. About 10 year stretch where we're better, then another 10 years of them being better, etc etc. It's the beginning of our 10 year stretch now so get used to it Packer nation.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most definitely safe.

If you really want to have fun, though, travel a few blocks Northeast.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fine... no doubt about that.

Chicago fans aren't as nice to Green Bay fans as Green Bay fans are to us when we go up there. I can tell you that much, but it's nothing more than some heckling.

I was taken back by how cool Packers fans were to my friends and I when I went up there to tailgate and go to a Bears/Pack game. I would personally never heckle a Packers fan, even if just for that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Packer fans want a real Chicago experience you should visit the southside. Say hello to JJ.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not been to a Bear/Packer game since the 80s.....So not sure what its like since you guys WERE kicking our ass since then.....

But if anyone fucks with you just walk away like I would do in GB.....

Some people take this shit watoo serious.....And you just never know these days....

And while your there,enjoy a Lou Malnatis Chicago style pizza....Its the bomb........:nod: