• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the Party over???

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the only thing I can take away.

I'm Heartbroken to say it but i believe it to be true

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't think it is as there's talent on offense plus Russ. Team needs to draft defensive talent and a new DC.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't think it is as there's talent on offense plus Russ. Team needs to draft defensive talent and a new DC.

But how we acquire said talent is going to be hard because we can't get elite talent without 1st's

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game fuckers. Don’t get down and shit. Y’all need your front 7 on D to be nasty again
Good game. Another typical Hawks/Rams slug fest. Seattle needs an influx of talent on the D.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how we acquire said talent is going to be hard because we can't get elite talent
They look for guys who fit the scheme which I get but maybe it's time to draft best player on the board. God knows we need it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with what draft picks? next year, we only have a 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Russ is likely gone for 6+ weeks with mallet finger. The season IMO is over... fire Pete (who is senile at this point), fire Norton (I mean that in and of itself would be better than acquiring any player in the NFL), and start over. I'm sure the Jets will be happy with the high 1st round we're going to give em'... I've never seen a team use talent like Jamal Adams more ineptly than Seattle... last year he was decent, and then this year Norton shoved his head FURTHER up his ass... and here we are.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with what draft picks? next year, we only have a 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th
Well, we COULD tank for a top pick in the next draft...

but knowing how they operate, they'd just trade it away and start in a later round.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point in firing the staff mid season as you won't find decent replacements and your locked into paying the present staff any how. It does look grime, but you might as well let it play out this season IMO. I sure we have all lowered our expectations so maybe future losses hurt less? It's like a sucker punch to the gut when your expectations are high and your team looks really bad. Those losses hurt less when you expect them to happen.
It does appear the good times are done for Seahawks fans and I for one have no faith that the next group of GM/ Coaching staff/ QB working out or even the next two or three groups that follow them. However hope springs eternal and maybe the football gods will grace us again, you never know. The run we had was really great but all good things come to a end. I kind of smile thinking about game threads we will have with a new staff and all the bashing that will be going on by the usual suspects.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some extra paper sacks if anybody needs one. I think J Adams was a waste of draft picks and money because there in not enough talent around him and he cant do it all. And so far this season he is not worth a million a game. At what point do they give up on the band aids and just tear it all apart and start over? The drafted well a few years ago but that was when pete still knew a lot of the players from college. Those days are long gone and this staff and front office would get an average grade at best except they may be the worst at evaluating offensive line talent.

Nothing will surprise me. Wilson is not going to spend the rest of his career leading the league in sacks and knockdowns.

Having a team that is competitive but not a real threat to win it all is not as exciting as having a team of new kids.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to bring in Cam?

Some on the NBA boards think so.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could get 2 firsts plus for wilson I would pull the trigger on it

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point in firing the staff mid season as you won't find decent replacements and your locked into paying the present staff any how. It does look grime, but you might as well let it play out this season IMO. I sure we have all lowered our expectations so maybe future losses hurt less? It's like a sucker punch to the gut when your expectations are high and your team looks really bad. Those losses hurt less when you expect them to happen.
It does appear the good times are done for Seahawks fans and I for one have no faith that the next group of GM/ Coaching staff/ QB working out or even the next two or three groups that follow them. However hope springs eternal and maybe the football gods will grace us again, you never know. The run we had was really great but all good things come to a end. I kind of smile thinking about game threads we will have with a new staff and all the bashing that will be going on by the usual suspects.

Like Harold, I see no value in firing anybody mid-season. However, I have jumped to the "Fire Norton" bandwagon. The defense is uninspiring and has zero interest in unfucking themselves.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,201.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Harold, I see no value in firing anybody mid-season. However, I have jumped to the "Fire Norton" bandwagon. The defense is uninspiring and has zero interest in unfucking themselves.
Hated the fucker when he coached the Raiders defense.

So frustrating.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found myself actually rooting for Seattle yesterday.

Felt sorry for the Wee One when Donald smacked his hand.

Geno had a chance, I like him as a back-up.

Break up the Cowboys!