• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Oscar Mercado Being Out After A Wrist Sprain A Big Loss For The Cleveland Indians?

TheWordIsOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar Mercado has suffered a wrist sprain. He is one of The Tribe’s best rookies so far. Would that be considered a big loss? It would be kind of a big loss but not by much. Mercado has performed well for the Cleveland Indians last season, even without Corey Kluber, which was indeed a big loss. The reason I say not by much is because he is still a rookie. He is still new to the MLB even after great performances. However, he still has a lot to experience and learn in professional baseball.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oscar Mercado has suffered a wrist sprain. He is one of The Tribe’s best rookies so far. Would that be considered a big loss? It would be kind of a big loss but not by much. Mercado has performed well for the Cleveland Indians last season, even without Corey Kluber, which was indeed a big loss. The reason I say not by much is because he is still a rookie. He is still new to the MLB even after great performances. However, he still has a lot to experience and learn in professional baseball.
Obviously it doesn't help. But they seem to have more outfield depth than they used to have so they should be fine. I notice they also got Cesar Hernandez. Good pickup. I think the Phillies were going to have to give him 9 million in arbitration or something so they let him go and the Indians got him for 6 mil. Very solid, underrated player. Love me some "Hail Cesar". He can also play CF in an emergency.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested to see how Luplow does. He hit well though it was only 85 games, but he did hit pretty well at every level in the minors. Hopefully he can figure out how to hit righties to some degree.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a situation to watch. That team could be taking a step back this year. This injury doesn't help.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians? In Cleveland?!

I didn’t know they still had a team.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a very good feeling about Civale. That maybe doesn't seem like such a reach given that he had good numbers last year I guess but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians? In Cleveland?!

I didn’t know they still had a team.

You act like the Braves are relevant lolzzz

tenor.gif