• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Mitch Trubisky a Bust?

Is Mitch Trubisky a bust?

• Total voters

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be starting next year, so we'll get to do this again in 2020!

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm almost at the point of developing sympathy for bears fans

Than I remember the obnoxious club dub

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost at the point of developing sympathy for bears fans
Mitch didn't play too bad against the Packers. Our lack of a run game made things really difficult that game. Wasn't as good as he was against the Cowboys and Lions but not bad. He's shown some growth. Very well may still not be the answer though.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch didn't play too bad against the Packers. Our lack of a run game made things really difficult that game. Wasn't as good as he was against the Cowboys and Lions but not bad. He's shown some growth. Very well may still not be the answer though.

I watched game hoping Chicago would win with Vikes in a race

Just when he was getting a groove, he tossed one to a DE more or less ending comeback.

My statement hasn't changed, I see guy that has potential to be serviceable starting QB. I have a hard time seeing him become consistent. Hell, I'd argue as a bear fan I'd want him to be consistently bad so we can move on, consistently good so we know we have our guy, instead he continues to be inconsistent giving the he's bad camp ammo and the he's really good camp ammo (although the really good camp has shrunk drastically)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you're right. His cap number is very reasonable and with how high he was picked and what they gave up, the Bears aren't going to give up on him.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just when he was getting a groove, he tossed one to a DE more or less ending comeback.

My statement hasn't changed, I see guy that has potential to be serviceable starting QB. I have a hard time seeing him become consistent. Hell, I'd argue as a bear fan I'd want him to be consistently bad so we can move on, consistently good so we know we have our guy, instead he continues to be inconsistent giving the he's bad camp ammo and the he's really good camp ammo (although the really good camp has shrunk drastically)
You're not wrong here. There's a little hope that he can be an above average guy as he has all the physical tools. That's what we'll have to cling to for now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot wrong with Trubisky that he needs to improve on if he wants to be a good NFL QB, but IMO he has turned it on lately and has been playing pretty well. If I'm Chi I'm giving him another year. It's tough to find QBs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well @noonthirtyjoe that went well, against a not superb D. can you admit fault now? or you just gonna tell me I was wrong. I believe over the course of the season, the number of games I was correct, far outweighs your few games.
Your still dead wrong. Trubisky is good the rest of the offense bad. No run game no TEs horrible oline, Bad play calling and he still out preformed both Mahommes and Watson the last 5 games. He will be top 10 next year if we fix the Oline.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO, he'll have the same kind of career as Case Keenum... Journeyman QB...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your still dead wrong. Trubisky is good the rest of the offense bad. No run game no TEs horrible oline, Bad play calling and he still out preformed both Mahommes and Watson the last 5 games. He will be top 10 next year if we fix the Oline.
Oh wow so he’s had two games u run your mouth he sucks again, and here you are still bullshitting. Told you that u never man up. What a joke. Same opponents over those 5? Same conditions gtfo. You’re arguments and bullshit are a joke.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot wrong with Trubisky that he needs to improve on if he wants to be a good NFL QB, but IMO he has turned it on lately and has been playing pretty well. If I'm Chi I'm giving him another year. It's tough to find QBs.
How did he turn it on? He tore up two awful teams then shit the bed yesterday again? Watch the replays analytics had another 5 passes that should of been intercepted or were dropped interceptions.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it did. It proved Tubisky has the talent to play at this level. It also showed he can read a defense and it showed he can move off his first read and find secondary and third options in the pass game. I get why you would not recognize these things as Goof is your QB.
So where did those reads go yesterday?? That’s not the offense any everyone else that’s him.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on Joe, the Bears ran 84 offensive plays yesterday and scored 13 points on 2 FG and 1 TD. The TD came in the 4th quarter, so he led the Bears to 1 offensive TD in 8 quarters against the Packers. Do you honestly think that's on everyone else on the Bear's O and none of it is on Mitch? Hell, he had his entire starting team in week 1 and didn't get 1 TD drive.

The history of the NFL is littered with unfulfilled potential, and the way he's looking now, he's another one that's destined to that scrap heap.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow so he’s had two games u run your mouth he sucks again, and here you are still bullshitting. Told you that u never man up. What a joke. Same opponents over those 5? Same conditions gtfo. You’re arguments and bullshit are a joke.
Your stalking is a joke. You don't like the guy good for you. I do like the guy and am very glad to have him the next 10+ years. Why does it bother you that I like him and believe in him? Maybe the problem is you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Joe, the Bears ran 84 offensive plays yesterday and scored 13 points on 2 FG and 1 TD. The TD came in the 4th quarter, so he led the Bears to 1 offensive TD in 8 quarters against the Packers. Do you honestly think that's on everyone else on the Bear's O and none of it is on Mitch? Hell, he had his entire starting team in week 1 and didn't get 1 TD drive.

The history of the NFL is littered with unfulfilled potential, and the way he's looking now, he's another one that's destined to that scrap heap.
None on Mitch? Never said that. He was not why we lost, in fact he was the only reason we still had a chance late in the game. There are many problems on the offensive side of the ball. All QBs need protection and a run game, he has neither and he also has to deal with a coach that wants to run trick plays and a system that does not fit our players. Mitch is a middle of the road QB right now but he is still gonna get better.