• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is both Stanford and Pitt being intentionally under-rated in this preseason?

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with the OP and would add Tulane and Kent State to the list because both should be ranked.
Not to mention Eastern Washington or Hayes Community College.

da fuck

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me, centipede coming through.
........\...../
......╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝

Srini

Custom Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors, once again you have hit the nail squarely on the head. My Stanford colleagues here are howling in outrage about being collateral damage in the cartel's coordinated diss against UCF. None of them have done any useful work in weeks, I have to keep yelling at them to focus on their jobs.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska. Or is that an 8-loss team?
And I have said they shouldn’t be ranked in the preseason. But there is no reason to believe Pitt will be better. Nebraska has a weak schedule.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 or top 15???

Lol. 7-7 will. It get you ranked let alone top 15. And 9-4 would barely get you ranked.

Pitt’s only offense was Quadree Ollison (gone). Stanford has to replace key parts on defense, and lost Bryce Loce and their top receiver Arsiga-Whiteside.

Please share whatever it is you’re smoking.

Texas finished ranked in the Top 10 with 4 losses after the 2018 season. Texas lost to Maryland(5-6), Okie State(7-6 beat Missouri in bowl game), West Virginia(8-4 lost to Syracuse in bowl game), and Oklahoma(12-2, lost to Alabama in bowl game).

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know of a good place to eat and look at titties in Bismarck ND??

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas finished ranked in the Top 10 with 4 losses after the 2018 season. Texas lost to Maryland(5-6), Okie State(7-6 beat Missouri in bowl game), West Virginia(8-4 lost to Syracuse in bowl game), and Oklahoma(12-2, lost to Alabama in bowl game).

I guess winning the bowl game against GA helped them out there. If they had won in some other mediocre bowl they would not be anywhere near the top ten. They were ranked 15 going into that game.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly the off topic topic is vastly more interesting. Sickies Garage or Walrus Restaurant are unlikely to disappoint. Don't believe there are any titty bars in Bismarck anymore. Got to go to oil country or Fargo....not that you were probably missing anything when there were titty bars in Bismarck. It's not like anybody goes to ND thinking they are going to be a movie star and wind up stripping...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly the off topic topic is vastly more interesting. Sickies Garage or Walrus Restaurant are unlikely to disappoint. Don't believe there are any titty bars in Bismarck anymore. Got to go to oil country or Fargo....not that you were probably missing anything when there were titty bars in Bismarck. It's not like anybody goes to ND thinking they are going to be a movie star and wind up stripping...

Just had a decent steak at Peacock alley. At some Irish bar now

Heading into the reservation tomorrow

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is continually underrated imo. You always here talk of Washington & Oregon but its Stanford with three PAC-12 titles and all of them won with David Shaw at the helm.

He's had a great run at Stanford, but most (if not all) of those players are no longer playing for Stanford so that seems pretty moot IMO. Their offense fell off last year with Love's struggles, though Costello looked good. Love Stanford but I don't think the last 2-3 teams have been nearly as good as the earlier Shaw teams. Those teams had some really good defenses.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hooters. I know thats a predictable and boring spot, but fuck it. When in doubt, go with the classics.

Unless @Rolltide94 is right and there's no titty spots in ND. How the fuck an area doesn't have a Hooters!? Lol.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess playing your community college was a hit on their sos.
For all your jackassery, All you do is whine like someone took this

225px-Pacifier_for_newborn%2C_2015-07-12.jpg

away from you.

USF stepped up to the plate yet all I hear from you community college t-shirters is excus.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean you are in Bismarck ND. seems like a good strip club is an oxymoron.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't there is any doubt that both Stanford and Pitt being intentionally under-rated in this preseason?

We all know Stanford has been very good the last decade. They held their own among the WA giants of the North Pac Division.

And we all know Pitt finished 2nd in the ACC only behind a pretty good Clemson team.

Yet neither of them are getting the respect that they deserve this offseason / preseason. And I think we all know why...

There is no doubt as why. The ESP5N Cartel doesn't want UCF to destroy a Top 10 team, at home or a Top 15 team on the road. So they are intentionally underrating both Stanford and Pitt. Does the Cartel really take all cfb fans as UCFools?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Perhaps what we should be asking is: "Is your tenuous grasp of English Grammar indicative of a true honors student at UCF (or any other school, for that matter)?

But, as for your original question: nobody really has a grasp on ranking Stanford. When they are rated highly, they tend to under-perform; when they are given short shrift, they usually outpace expectations.

You seem to be the only person who thinks Pitt deserves any accolades. Last year they happened to be the least-worse team in a very bad ACC Coastal Division. Or, more accurately, the team that picked the right games not to lose.

There's really no reason for either team to be ranked any higher than they are. Playing or not playing UCF has no factor in their rankings.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#free@4down20

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooters. I know thats a predictable and boring spot, but fuck it. When in doubt, go with the classics.

Unless @Rolltide94 is right and there's no titty spots in ND. How the fuck an area doesn't have a Hooters!? Lol.

LOL, Hooters, you be lucky if they got an Appleby's. Not sure if there's a Hooters within 400 miles of Bismarck, think the closest one might be in the Mall of America in Minnesota...actually it is probably across the border in Winnipeg...still 400 miles away...and there ain't no chicks from the Winnipeg Hooters in the calendar, of that I can assure you.