• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Anyone Irked That Either Bell or AB Will Get A Ring?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing a bunch of discussions about people being mad or frustrated or just having an issue with the fact that the former ego filled Steelers, Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown, will be playing in the Super Bowl against each other and one of them will end up getting a Super Bowl ring. I have yet to see that type of discussion on here, so, is anyone on here gonna be upset that one of these guys will have a Super Bowl ring after leaving us? Or, would you be more upset if, for example, AB gets his over Le'Veon or vice versa? Let me know what y'all think!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell no.

AB... depends on which day you ask me.

I can tell you this though. Brady and AB on the same team I'm big Chiefs fan.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell no.

AB... depends on which day you ask me.

I can tell you this though. Brady and AB on the same team I'm big Chiefs fan.
I'm hoping for a big fumble from AB leading to the Chiefs ultimate victory.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell seems to have learned how to behave himself, so I'd be less inclined to be bitchy about it. I'm okay with AB still whiffing on a ring.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Shouldn't be bothered by it, but I'd be lying if I say it wouldn't piss me off seeing AB flaunting a ring around.

Neither really attributed anything to their team being where they are now. They are riding coattails & the world knows it. Bell's a 3rd string RB for chrissake. The legitimacy of their rings shouldn't weigh much on their overall careers. In other words, whenever those HOF discussion come around I'll be happy to pull up a chair and laugh at anyone that says anything about how they have a ring. Only thing that would change that is if they won superbowl MVP or torched the field with over 200yds & multiple TDs or some shit.

So if you put a gun to my head I'd much rather see Bell win a ring. I take his departure far less personal than I did with AB.