• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is anyone capable of...

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding out the Bengals historic record while wearing the orange jersey? I have done lots of searching, and found a couple posts. This year we were 3-0. In 2014 we were 3-0. But I can't find enough information to piece together our historic numbers. Anyone got another resource?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was before the KC game this year.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76% winning percentage with those jersey's and we choose black, a jersey combo we had already lost two superbowls with.
My understanding is that technically the league forbids teams from wearing the alternate jersey in the Super Bowl. This wasn't the case with LA because they wore their alternate road jersey.... But given how god-awful the Rams bone jerseys are, I think they broke their own rules to save everyone's eyes.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is that technically the league forbids teams from wearing the alternate jersey in the Super Bowl. This wasn't the case with LA because they wore their alternate road jersey.... But given how god-awful the Rams bone jerseys are, I think they broke their own rules to save everyone's eyes.
If that is the case, I suppose so. But I really think we should make the orange jersey's with black pants our regular home jersey's, and use the black as our special home jersey, while making the all white our road jersey.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is the case, I suppose so. But I really think we should make the orange jersey's with black pants our regular home jersey's, and use the black as our special home jersey, while making the all white our road jersey.
I think a lot of fans feel that way.... I will say that the new uniforms are a big improvement - They're much simpler now and they look better on TV and in-person.