• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is anybody else disgusted by

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how Briere and JVR can night in and night out do nothing?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how Briere and JVR can night in and night out do nothing?

JVR is hurt right now. It's extremely frustrating that he hasn't been shut down yet, but I think he played pretty decent today.

Briere however played fucking horribly, if Read and Simmonds didn't have such good games that line ouwl have been in trouble. I still can't figure out how he couldn't power that puck by Lundquist's pad & then on the ensuring penalty shot he did nothing, I mean no move no nothing just skated right at one of the best goalies in the game and fired a shot into his pads. I'm so fucking sick of Briere this season.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bourdon sucked badly today. I'll give him a pass since he is a rookie and he has played very well so far. It was obviously he was just not into it today. Briere has no fucking excuse. He had a chance to get his shit together and failed. He skates like a pussy and gets knocked around like a piñata. I'm sick of losing to the Rags. We are better than this. Trade for a true shutdown d man.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jvr is similiar to Carter...he will score 12 goals and dissapear for 3months...then score 12...end up with 24...those players dont make it in philly...brier...well not sure but they have been switching his line mates on a regular basis...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish JVR was similiar to Carter if he cvould score half of the goals cater scored he wouldnt suck so bad. the guy is a waste of a number 2 draft pick and needs to go immediately.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Briere has played poorly this year. But he has a track record as a point per game player and a stud in the playoffs. If a team that thinks they have Cup dreams feels they are better off without him, and that the return on moving him would make sense, I would love to see it. BUt seeing as how they are already dressing 9 rookies, and 3 other players under 25, I can't see how trading a high priced vet would make sense return-wise. We can afford him, and he is a stud in the playoffs.
As for JVR, he has no track record, can demand a high return, and is replaceable now. He is not a team leader (yet) is not producing, is still young enough and affordable enough to be moved, and may yield a defenseman that we could use. I get it that he is hurt, but alot of players are hurt. Get surgery, or suck it up...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere has played poorly this year. But he has a track record as a point per game player and a stud in the playoffs. If a team that thinks they have Cup dreams feels they are better off without him, and that the return on moving him would make sense, I would love to see it. BUt seeing as how they are already dressing 9 rookies, and 3 other players under 25, I can't see how trading a high priced vet would make sense return-wise. We can afford him, and he is a stud in the playoffs.
As for JVR, he has no track record, can demand a high return, and is replaceable now. He is not a team leader (yet) is not producing, is still young enough and affordable enough to be moved, and may yield a defenseman that we could use. I get it that he is hurt, but alot of players are hurt. Get surgery, or suck it up...

+10000000

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WHat do you really expect out of a 6th defenseman? If everyone wants to upgrade to a guy like SHea Weber, our 6th d-man is only going to get worse. You can only afford so many top guys.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WHat do you really expect out of a 6th defenseman? If everyone wants to upgrade to a guy like SHea Weber, our 6th d-man is only going to get worse. You can only afford so many top guys.

I'd rather have Bourdon/Marshall/Gust any day over them. I know we aren't the healthiest right now, but these guys should never see the ice. They are that bad. Hell I'll take Kessel or Manning over them. Can't be much worse.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't argue Phaithful, but BOurdon is already ahead of them, GUs is hurt, and Marshall is only marginally better than Lilja. Given that he would be yeat another rookie on the ice I am fine with a veteran as the 6th guy.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't argue Phaithful, but BOurdon is already ahead of them, GUs is hurt, and Marshall is only marginally better than Lilja. Given that he would be yeat another rookie on the ice I am fine with a veteran as the 6th guy.

But thats my argument. Marshall is better. Lilja is a pylon who just keeps getting beat night in and night out. Marshall can at least skate. If he fucks up, he'll learn. Lilja is old and not getting any better. Marshall can at least improve.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You may be right, and I would rather see Marshall too. BUt having so many rookies scares me, especially one who is obviously learning on the job.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im disgusted by the officiating in the sugar bowl. i dont want the refs to be fired, i want them to be publicly beaten.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a disgrace.

My guess is some drunk Iggles fans who hopped on the band wagon at the wrong time. Then again Rags fans can be douches and we saw a whole 45 seconds of the incident. the un even numbers are unacceptable though, if you're going to fight then fight like a man and let it be 1 on 1.