• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

INTs

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read where the Bears have as many INTs four games into the season (8) than they totaled in each of the previous three. Pretty impressive.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're the best team in football not named the LA Rams

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're the best team in football not named the LA Rams
That remains to be seen, but I'm sure we all agree that once the offense has completely gotten up to speed, the Bears could easily be a playoff contender. We have arguably the best defense at least in the NFC, if not the league altogether (I suspect the Jags would contest for that honor). The schedule remains overall favorable for the immediate future, altho that second half is what will really determine whether or not we're a post season team. All I'll say is it's been years since I felt this good about being a Bears fan. I'd like to keep this feeling.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're definitely top 5, and we can get after the QB if our offense turns out to be something that can put up some points.

That offensive explosion sure makes you feel good going into the bye.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're definitely top 5, and we can get after the QB if our offense turns out to be something that can put up some points.

That offensive explosion sure makes you feel good going into the bye.
Normally, I'm never crazy about the bye week being so damn early in the season - lotta games non-stop after this. But it would be nice to get Prince and Miller back into the fold, and tho the offense really came to life yesterday, having that extra week of honing it and even expanding our options should really come in handy.