• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Into the Badlands

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some of that Emily Beecham (Widow)

xomd301.jpg

Talk about a bad beech.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched the last episode yet, but i liked this season a lot. Except i just had a hard time with the casting. Starting off the season that one guy just didn't translate well as somebody who was the biggest badass in the whole badlands and had killed 999 or w/e with his own sword. By the sane token Bajie was probably their biggest (literally) actor and probablybthe best actor they could get. But once they tried to make him a 400 pound kung fu monk it kind of fell apart for me. Love him as an actor though. Just notvthe right part/backstory.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched the last episode yet, but i liked this season a lot. Except i just had a hard time with the casting. Starting off the season that one guy just didn't translate well as somebody who was the biggest badass in the whole badlands and had killed 999 or w/e with his own sword. By the sane token Bajie was probably their biggest (literally) actor and probablybthe best actor they could get. But once they tried to make him a 400 pound kung fu monk it kind of fell apart for me. Love him as an actor though. Just notvthe right part/backstory.

My advice - don't read too much into it and just enjoy the ride. It ain't Masterpiece Theater.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice - don't read too much into it and just enjoy the ride. It ain't Masterpiece Theater.

true that

it's like trying to find a plot in a pron movie - don't question the story, just enjoy the action :suds:

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true that

it's like trying to find a plot in a pron movie - don't question the story, just enjoy the action :suds:

I love the plot of pron movies. I took a job as a pizza delivery guy for the past 16 years after watching a couple movies in college

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I grew up with martial arts fils in the 70s and 80s.
Yes, Jackie Chan was just starting out, but the three amigos were Jackie, Yuen Biao, and Sammo Hung.
If you're concerned about Nick Frost, yeah, that's understandable.
But, if you have the time, check out Sammo on youtube.
Not only was he a big man, but he was physically gifted and had great timing and humor.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2/9: Into the Badlands (AMC) canceled after 3 seasons. The remaining S3 episodes will begin airing in March.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2/9: Into the Badlands (AMC) canceled after 3 seasons. The remaining S3 episodes will begin airing in March.

How many are left?

I saw final season and assumed it was gonna be a dozen or so. I hope they find a way to give closure-its a decent series and deserves that.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many are left?

I saw final season and assumed it was gonna be a dozen or so. I hope they find a way to give closure-its a decent series and deserves that.

I like the show too. It looks like we get 8 episodes. If they knew this was coming, the final shows should be amazing. For a TV show, the fight scenes are superb. I love me some Widow. The fact she does those fights in those insane boots is crazy. Sexy!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed this show. The series finale fight scenes were amazing. I've never seen better on TV. Hell, even a lot of movies aren't as good.

I loved that they played The Sound Of Silence, the Disturbed version at the of episode 13. Awesome.