• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Ranking

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh at these rankings. There is no real intelligent thought involved. I stopped at Tribisky because they assume Stidham and Haskins are entirely to low.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that with a grain of salt. I don’t give a damn if the skins went 19-0 and won the super bowl last year. I’d still bet you could find some in the liberal media that would claim they’re going to suck.
No reason to bring up liberal media . Let’s keep that off the board and stick to football and bashing so called experts

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rankings 1 through 6 seems easily interchangeable, rankings 7 through 32 are mostly name recognition kudos or those based upon first year performances. Since nothing ever changes in the NFL regarding QB's {sarcasm} ....

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that with a grain of salt. I don’t give a damn if the skins went 19-0 and won the super bowl last year. I’d still bet you could find some in the liberal media that would claim they’re going to suck.

I actually agree completely.

Middle aged white men working in sports media are offended by the team name and Snyder and have not been an ally of the team for a very long time.

Media influences public perception which drives change/action.

When the league colluded against the Redskins and stole salary cap space if the Skins were in good standing with media the league would not have been able to get away with it IMO.

Instead the media was fixated on bountygate and a Rutgers basketball coach who yelled and used naughty words

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit. Those rankings are bullshit. All rankins now are prettty arbitrary.

There are very few “givens” this year with respect to qb play. Case in point:

Here’s one from the front page of ESPN’s football section.

Redskins' Haskins impresses in virtual meetings

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit. Those rankings are bullshit. All rankins now are prettty arbitrary.

There are very few “givens” this year with respect to qb play. Case in point:

Here’s one from the front page of ESPN’s football section.

Redskins' Haskins impresses in virtual meetings

Its an example of how some other people around the league view the NFL QB landscape.....

Its an opinion, I'm not sure what is hard to understand about that.

I find the ranking to be pretty accurate in my opinion minus Tannehill

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is literally NOTHING hard to understand about you, your intentions, or your mostly stupid ramblings, bananaman.

You are as simple minded and clear about your intentions, thoughts, opinions as any eight-year-old mind could expect to be.

congratulations to you, banana!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is literally NOTHING hard to understand about you, your intentions, or your mostly stupid ramblings, bananaman.

You are as simple minded and clear about your intentions, thoughts, opinions as any eight-year-old mind could expect to be.

Don’t you mean cretin?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I without ever meeting you know that I am better then you in pretty much every single aspect of life.

Family, wealth, socially, employment, assets... literally everything. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind. You are beneath me. I just want you to remember that.

Here comes Skinsdad in 1.2.3 to "reprimand" me without acknowledging post #9

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I without ever meeting you know that I am better then you in pretty much every single aspect of life.

Family, wealth, socially, employment, assets... literally everything. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind. You are beneath me. I just want you to remember that.

how about we give the name calling a rest? both of you

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ranking isn't very good. I mean they have a rookie that has proved absolutely nothing in the rankings above veterans or a QB that has already had one of the best rookie seasons ever....it's a joke. Burrow at 21 with zero track record.

Josh Allen at 19 LOL...should be lower
Cousins above Dak?
Tannehill over Tom Brady? I know Brady is old but cmon.

This is obviously just someones' opinion...but they have no basis for their rankings it seems. Not a very reliable source.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over and over again i get one person who just doesnt want to follow simple rules . so that person will get addressed one last time .

name calling and trolling arent permitted here . the smack talk thread is a place for that if it relates to this team and football but not just to get in a pissing contest with posters

no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to post here . you are making the choice to do so and you are welcome to post here as long as you follow the guidelines

posters here are interested in your POV in regards to this football team and your opinions as well

they are not here to listen to you call others names with whom you disagree with or troll the moderator because you didnt get your way or you think you are getting treated unfairly

i could care less about your opinion of me . i dont care what crusade you are on . i dont care if you think you are better then anyone else

i know what your BS game is

now for the last time follow the guidelines here or find another site to post on that is run more to your liking . that is your freedom you have because i am not going anywhere for the foreseeable future and the posters here have made it clear they dont want the old ESPN board fiasco

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this might be the funniest thing you’ve ever posted, cretin (for gkekoa).

I snorted my coffee when reading this.

thanks, bananaman!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this might be the funniest thing you’ve ever posted, cretin (for gkekoa).

I snorted my coffee when reading this.

thanks, bananaman!

I should be able to give you a thumbs up (because I like it), laugh (because it is funny), and winner (because you listened and recognized me for it).

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except for English. That is for sure. Let me critique your essay.

I, without ever meeting you, (commas needed) know that I am better then (than because it is a comparison) you in pretty much every single aspect of life.

Family, wealth, socially, employment, assets... (Why did you a space after an ellipse?) literally (Please look up the word literally before ever using it again. I mean something as simple as are you liked more on this board would literally prove your statement incorrect) everything. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind. You are beneath me. I just want you to remember that.

Here comes Skinsdad in 1.2.3 (Why are you counting upwards? This should be a countdown. You can’t even call people out correctly) to "reprimand" (Why did you use air quotes for a word that actually belongs in context) me without acknowledging post #9 (Where is your damn period?)

Damn. There is more in the corrections than you actually typed, Cretin.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was really well done, gkekoa! I commend you on your correct usage of grammar and vocabulary. You must have read Strunk and White's tome back in the day.

To that end, I though I'd help out poor ol' bananaman, by rewriting his xxxxx into something more entertaining.

Behold:

Chillerdab:

You sir, are nothing but a mammering, muddy-mottled, scurvy knave! You are a tottering, pottle-deep lewdster! A mangled, beef-witted filthy rogue!

I am better than thee than in quaint much ev'ry single aspect of life:

a right good patriarch, acquiring coin, people arts, toling well and hard, assets. did light'rally ev'rything. Th're isn't a shr'd of doubteth in mine own mind. Thou art beneath me. I just wanteth thee to rememb'r yond.

And without further ado, here cometh skinsdad - the rapscallion - to chide me mercilessly. That degenerate, dread-bolted gudgeon!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was really well done, gkekoa! I commend you on your correct usage of grammar and vocabulary. You must have read Strunk and White's tome back in the day.

To that end, I though I'd help out poor ol' bananaman, by rewriting his xxxxx into something more entertaining.

Behold:

Chillerdab:

You sir, are nothing but a mammering, muddy-mottled, scurvy knave! You are a tottering, pottle-deep lewdster! A mangled, beef-witted filthy rogue!

I am better than thee than in quaint much ev'ry single aspect of life:

a right good patriarch, acquiring coin, people arts, toling well and hard, assets. did light'rally ev'rything. Th're isn't a shr'd of doubteth in mine own mind. Thou art beneath me. I just wanteth thee to rememb'r yond.

And without further ado, here cometh skinsdad - the rapscallion - to chide me mercilessly. That degenerate, dread-bolted gudgeon!
As funny as it is you have to reel in the mocking of him .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the ESPN days …. only we are doing it to each other. BORING!!!