• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting....kind of weird

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That does seem strange, Doc. My guess is that there is something physically wrong with Moreno that doesn't allow him to practice (in shorts :wtf2:). I will be interested to see how well he fares in Miami. Thomas and Miller are pretty good backs. I'll be surprised if Moreno ever has another season as productive as he had last year.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? I thought for sure he'd go down South and surely beat out Thomas for #2 and probably push Lamar Miller for the #1 RB spot. It appears it's not going that way at all.

I'll be really curious to see what this "injury" is all about. From what I'm reading in local stuff; Philbin has been pretty quiet when fielding questions on Knowshon. There is talk he may not even make the team :noidea:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have read he showed up really out of shape for the first day of OTA's and since then has pretty much been on the sideline. Now whether that is because he is in the doghouse (he is pretty good at finding a way into the doghouse) or because of an injury that maybe we did not know about we obviously don't know at this time. It was interesting that Elway let Moreno walk so easily for so cheap after the season he had with us but maybe he did know of some kind of injury that would cause issues into this season.

Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if he does have a quick rise in Training Camp like he did for us last year. He has all the skills you would want in a RB and could quickly become Tannehil's best friend.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I really don't put much stock in anything at this point. Even in the preseason last year, Moreno was barely touching the ball and there was speculation he might not make the team. Then the season starts and he's the starter. So I guess I'll just wait and see how it all plays out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that he might need knee surgery. It sounds like it is a degenerative problem that could actually shorten his career and possibly put at least part of this season in jeopardy. My guess is the Bronco doctors would have known of this problem but so should the Dolphins. Obviously they were willing to take the chance that they could get one year at least out of him. Who knows though this is the time of year where rumors fly left and right.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that he might need knee surgery. It sounds like it is a degenerative problem that could actually shorten his career and possibly put at least part of this season in jeopardy. My guess is the Bronco doctors would have known of this problem but so should the Dolphins. Obviously they were willing to take the chance that they could get one year at least out of him. Who knows though this is the time of year where rumors fly left and right.

AAAANNNNDDDDDD the rumors have been confirmed:

Report: Knowshon Moreno to undergo knee surgery, out 4-5 weeks - CBSSports.com