• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting column by Grant Cohn on the delay of game issues.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'll need to simplify things, especially on the road. which might be a good thing.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don’t expect him (Harbaugh) to change his system at all, actually. That’s not the kind of coach he is."

How is Grant Gohn actually right abut something?!

:frusty:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The arrogance of some journalists, especially pimply faced pip squeaks like Cohn, baffles me.

Yes, cohn, thanks for the suggestion of how to call the plays in... I am sure Harbaugh and Roman could learn a lot from you.

And then he bags on Harbaugh for not acknowledging the problem... like when does harbaugh ever acknowledge any problem? Not his style. Roman talked about this very issue, of wasting time outs, and said its something they are working on cleaning up. That certainly gives me more hope than some fucktard like Cohn laying out his incredibly stupid plan for how the niners should call in their plays.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nobody click on the link! Don't want to give that dork more hits on his website.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody click on the link! Don't want to give that dork more hits on his website.

He is a dork, and usually his columns are bad, but in this case I thought he had a point. I had also read Peter King's recount of the final plays in the super bowl and how the timeout allowed the Ravens to get in the right defense for a run by Kaep (and they weren't in the right defense before). I would have thought after last year's issues it would not have been an issue at all this year. Cohn was right in calling attention to it, particularly since Seattle is so loud they can barely hear in the huddle.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is a dork, and usually his columns are bad, but in this case I thought he had a point. I had also read Peter King's recount of the final plays in the super bowl and how the timeout allowed the Ravens to get in the right defense for a run by Kaep (and they weren't in the right defense before). I would have thought after last year's issues it would not have been an issue at all this year. Cohn was right in calling attention to it, particularly since Seattle is so loud they can barely hear in the huddle.

I liked the article too.

agree with the bolden, why is it even continuing to be an issue? no matter if they take Cohn's suggestion or find something else, it shouldn't be happening.