• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury Report

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the injury report for this upcoming Sunday and just a few surprising and exciting things.

The first and maybe most important is every single OL player including Kuper and JD Walton (been a while since I heard that name) were full participants in practice and are all listed as probably for the upcoming game.

The second is sounds like Julius Thomas is healed from his ankle sprain as he was a full participant as well and heard he doesn't look like he is favoring his hurt leg.

Third is the only players listed as out or questionable are Champ as out (no surprise) and Ihenacho as questionable as he was limited in practice today. Mike Adams has done well coming in for Ihenacho so not sure this is anything to worry about too much.

Good to finally see this team getting healthy. Now time to go see what we can do with a healthy team.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the injury report for this upcoming Sunday and just a few surprising and exciting things.

The first and maybe most important is every single OL player including Kuper and JD Walton (been a while since I heard that name) were full participants in practice and are all listed as probably for the upcoming game.

The second is sounds like Julius Thomas is healed from his ankle sprain as he was a full participant as well and heard he doesn't look like he is favoring his hurt leg.

Third is the only players listed as out or questionable are Champ as out (no surprise) and Ihenacho as questionable as he was limited in practice today. Mike Adams has done well coming in for Ihenacho so not sure this is anything to worry about too much.

Good to finally see this team getting healthy. Now time to go see what we can do with a healthy team.

Julius Thomas is great news for the team as well as for my fantasy team. :suds:

The O-line fully healthy (with the exception of Clady obviously) is good to hear as well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Thomas is great news for the team as well as for my fantasy team. :suds:

The O-line fully healthy (with the exception of Clady obviously) is good to hear as well.

The OL healthy should be able to eliminate teams trying that whole press man coverage and blitz Manning kind of thing. I think teams will find that a little harder to contain our guys as Manning gets that extra half second for guys to get open.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL healthy should be able to eliminate teams trying that whole press man coverage and blitz Manning kind of thing. I think teams will find that a little harder to contain our guys as Manning gets that extra half second for guys to get open.

Plus Manning's worked out the solution to teams jamming our receivers at the line and staying physical it seems. Not a good sign to those thinking Indy had the blueprint to beat our offense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus Manning's worked out the solution to teams jamming our receivers at the line and staying physical it seems. Not a good sign to those thinking Indy had the blueprint to beat our offense.

Where did you hear that?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think Manning spent the bye week doing?

:clap:

Haha I think we saw this past game in the 4th quarter what the Broncos plan to do to teams that try to play this kind of coverage. We started running a lot of Cross Pick plays that helped the receiver get off the line a little better plus make the corner have to worry that a pick is coming very quickly. We also ran a bunch of Bunch Formations making it that much more of a challenge to jam our receivers or play man coverage if one of those corners once again got picked. Finally if Manning saw the blitz coming he would just run the screen as playing press man means you turn your back to the quarterback very quickly as a corner making it that much harder to realize that a screen has happened.