• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In our boi still showing people how to party news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jarrett Jack charged with DUI

Associated Press

SNELLVILLE, Ga. -- New Orleans Hornets' backup point guard Jarrett Jack has been arrested and charged with drunken driving, police said Monday.

Snellville police chief Roy Whitehead said in an e-mail that the 27-year-old former Georgia Tech star was pulled over early Sunday by an officer who clocked him at 66 mph in a 45-mph zone. Jack's Mercedes also was weaving, police said.

Whitehead said Jack failed a field sobriety test, then was taken to the Gwinnett County jail and given a breath test, which measured just under the legal limit of .08 more than an hour after Jack was stopped.

Jack also was charged with failure to maintain a lane. He was released Sunday night.

He did not immediately return a call for a telephone number listed for him in Atlanta.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Canada has taught them well

mbanks_bday-41.jpg

mbanks_bday-174.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
failure to maintain a lane? i dont know about this, i am supsicious if this was race related. Jared jack always seemed like the type of player that would really drive well drunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
failure to maintain a lane? i dont know about this, i am supsicious if this was race related. Jared jack always seemed like the type of player that would really drive well drunk

I'm more surprised than anything the cops could tell that he was drunk! His Asian eyes should've been able to fool anybody!