• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In cruise control news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone knows there is a log jam in lottery teams. After the clear basement teams that are: Charlotte, Washington and New Orleans, there are a bunch of teams fighting for being the 4th worst:

- Cleveland
- Sacramento
- New Jersey (pick going to Portland)
- Detroit
- Toronto

We can be anywhere from 4th to 9th pick. Considering how huge this pick is for us, I checked the rest of our sched and it looks like this:

Mon, Apr 9
@ Indiana

Wed, Apr 11
vs Philadelphia

Fri, Apr 13
vs Boston

Sun, Apr 15
@ Atlanta

Mon, Apr 16
vs Atlanta

Wed, Apr 18
@ Miami

Sun, Apr 22
@ Detroit

Mon, Apr 23
@ Milwaukee

Thu, Apr 26
vs New Jersey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HUGE GAMES! We look to be safe as our schedule is pretty fucking tough. Having said that, Philly is playing like shit right now and that's a concern. But they are fighting for playoff position, so I'm hoping they're gonna pick it up soon. Other than that, we just have to make sure we try extra hard to lose to Detroit and NJ, and we should be safe to have a good draft pick. SAVE US, HARRISON BARNES!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tumblr_lhgrbevVjT1qhd7iho1_500.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
tanking is pointless, lotto is rigged and done behind closed doors

municipalities tied to the hip with the corrupt league so the corruption will never be exposed, the mob supplying the refs like juicy p and ken mower in exchange for a few bets every week while the refs pinpoint which market gets milked, all by stern and his economist mobsters which know which housing market is healthy and ripe for the jerseys sales

but san antonio wins, bla bla bla 6th biggest market in the league plus the mexicools team of choice

duncans career is a fallacy, thats my point

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tanking is pointless, lotto is rigged and done behind closed doors

municipalities tied to the hip with the corrupt league so the corruption will never be exposed, the mob supplying the refs like juicy p and ken mower in exchange for a few bets every week while the refs pinpoint which market gets milked, all by stern and his economist mobsters which know which housing market is healthy and ripe for the jerseys sales

but san antonio wins, bla bla bla 6th biggest market in the league plus the mexicools team of choice

duncans career is a fallacy, thats my point

You had me at phallusy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Poon looking like he's been given an early vacation. Our D-Leaguers are getting more minutes than Amir and Burger. Gary Forbes in total hero mode and Owl just left the game with an injury. Oh Colangelo, you sure know how to tank.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it werent for that damn swag casey and his natural winning coaching abilities, we would be right at the top of the standings with charlotte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From ESPN:

TORONTO -- Toronto Raptors forward Andrea Bargnani will miss the rest of the season with a calf injury.

Bargnani left Sunday's 95-71 loss in Oklahoma City at 4:03 of the second quarter with left calf tightness. The Raptors decided to sideline Bargnani for the final seven games to eliminate further risk to the leg.

Bargnani has averaged a team-high 19.5 points, with 5.5 rebounds and 33.3 minutes in 31 games. Bargnani already has missed 26 games with a left calf strain and one game with left calf tightness.

m24-light-tank-chaffee-16.png

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From ESPN:

TORONTO -- Toronto Raptors forward Andrea Bargnani will miss the rest of the season with a calf injury.

Bargnani left Sunday's 95-71 loss in Oklahoma City at 4:03 of the second quarter with left calf tightness. The Raptors decided to sideline Bargnani for the final seven games to eliminate further risk to the leg.

Bargnani has averaged a team-high 19.5 points, with 5.5 rebounds and 33.3 minutes in 31 games. Bargnani already has missed 26 games with a left calf strain and one game with left calf tightness.

m24-light-tank-chaffee-16.png

still on the all primo no protein diet i see

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the hell did we beat the celtics. i know we got swag casey as our coach, but jeesssuus christ