• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sure it wasn't Roethlisberger's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show us an arrest record a conviction or how much time ben has done in jail ..you can't show me that .then guess what no crime has been committed piss off

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a toast to you and hopes you have a daughter someday that can find a stand up guy like Ben. :suds:

Every team has convicts and felons on it. Lynch has been arrested several times with guns and DUI's. I'm sure some people wear a potential drunk driver killer on their back. In NE we only have murderers and those got swapped over pretty quick

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit that Lynch has issues and can be a derelict at times. I'm not condoning his behavior and admit that he was wrong. Why cant Steeler fans do the same with their players? All I ever hear is show me the record of conviction. I'd rather be caught with a gun then accused of raping girls or sexual misconduct anyways, but hopefully the Steeler fans will keep buying those #7 jerseys for their wives and daughters because i'm sure Ben was innocent,,,,,,,,,both times.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get called a name because I call something like it is?

The QB on my favorite team was never accused of being a sexual deviant and if he was, I wouldn't be supporting him, so not sure where this is coming from.

Look out everybody, we have another tough guy posting from that human urinal that is Pittsburgh. Probably drunk on that weasel piss Iron City. What a fan base.

Please, don't act like you haven't stepped in shit and think you don't stink like it. There have been several times you have opened your big mouth and thought your opinion was holier than thou. And no one ever said diddly shit about your QB, you must be one of those still butt hurt from Super Bowl XL..... Your like the red-headed step child every team has for a fan. Oh great your a fan but you give the fan base a bad name because your the know it all.

Oh yea lets ride the internet tough guy line, tell me how the fuck do you know what weasel piss tastes like??? And do you drink it right off the tap???

I know I've said this before, your kin to JDM aren't you, so before you go throwing stones, make sure you toss out your Lawrence Taylor jersey too.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit that Lynch has issues and can be a derelict at times. I'm not condoning his behavior and admit that he was wrong. Why cant Steeler fans do the same with their players? All I ever hear is show me the record of conviction. I'd rather be caught with a gun then accused of raping girls or sexual misconduct anyways, but hopefully the Steeler fans will keep buying those #7 jerseys for their wives and daughters because i'm sure Ben was innocent,,,,,,,,,both times.

apparently he was innocent or he would have been tried and convicted in a court of law and sent to prison for r*pe .. just because you are accused of something doesnt make it true no matter how many times you are accused of it .. im accusing you of being smart everyone knows this isnt true but its an accusation .. we all know that there isnt any proof of you being smart either.. see how this works ? do you comprehend this now or do I need to dumb it down more for you ?

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I can comprehend it. OJ was innocent too I suppose.

Oh well, like I said, keep buying the jerseys and living by those high, moral standards guys. Have fun on the Penguin boards.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh well, like I said, keep buying the jerseys and living by those high, moral standards guys. Have fun on the Penguin boards.
well im not here to judge people on this earth .. our country is a nation of laws .. if you dont understand that well then there is no hope for you
you will be joining us soon enough .. you aint going to the big dance either .. book it

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently he was innocent or he would have been tried and convicted in a court of law and sent to prison for r*pe .. just because you are accused of something doesnt make it true no matter how many times you are accused of it .. im accusing you of being smart everyone knows this isnt true but its an accusation .. we all know that there isnt any proof of you being smart either.. see how this works ? do you comprehend this now or do I need to dumb it down more for you ?

:10::10::10:

This guy must be a bible thumper of sorts... The kind that labels anything & everything because of the way it was/is perceived regardless of truth.

tumblr_m0ovenzxY11r3s5qoo1_500.gif

No sense in trying to explain reason to him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Comparing Ben to OJ?? Wow... How dense are you?

Everyone and their dog knew that OJ was guilty... Fuck even the judge did... Only bible thumpers such as yourself think Ben is guilty. Everyone else with a shred of common sense in their brains thinks otherwise.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will live those high moral standards..... 6 times we will.

Don't worry it'll be ok, I understand you are a butt hurt Seahawks fan. Maybe someday you will be as great as we are.....

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another classy Steeler fan. I rest my case.

It just kills me how Ben is innocent but a Steeler fan is the fist one to call Ray Lewis a murderer. Its priceless.

Um Ray PLEA BARGAINED and ratted on his accomplices oops, I mean his friends - even you aren't THAT obtuse where you can see the difference in a money-grubbing, gold-digger broad and and guy who AT VERY LEAST was an accomplice in a MURDER...are you?!?!?!?:L

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um Ray PLEA BARGAINED and ratted on his accomplices oops, I mean his friends - even you aren't THAT obtuse where you can see the difference in a money-grubbing, gold-digger broad and and guy who AT VERY LEAST was an accomplice in a MURDER...are you?!?!?!?:L

I don't think he has the IQ to comprehend what you are talking about

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As did the judge and jury...you're not too sharp are you? :wink:

:pound:

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone and their dog knew that OJ was guilty... Fuck even the judge did... Only bible thumpers such as yourself think Ben is guilty. Everyone else with a shred of common sense in their brains thinks otherwise.

Here is a classic Steeler fan. There was no conviction to either of them so how can OJ be guilty? You seem hell bent on saying he is, but of course Ben is innocent of everything. Damn its priceless.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a classic Steeler fan. There was no conviction to either of them so how can OJ be guilty? You seem hell bent on saying he is, but of course Ben is innocent of everything. Damn its priceless.

And you're guilty of being a complete and utter moron.....

Like I said, you wanna throw stones with your idiotic shit, dig in Jr your bout to get schooled!!!

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As did the judge and jury...you're not too sharp are you? :wink:

Of course he was found innocent. Ben has way more money then the two young girls he tried to take advantage of. We all know how it works.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no conviction to either of them so how can OJ be guilty? Damn its priceless.

You mean other than him ADMITTING to the murders in prison after his last arrest involving brandishing a gun on some alleged memorabilia thieves? :scratch:

I agree with you on the second point in bold...and if stupidity were a commodity YOU'D be priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.